•Harry Potter• [Neville Longbottom]

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, SCHOOL IS THE WORST!!! Anyway, back on track here, my first one-shot with a love interest! Sweet, lovable, and courageous Neville Longbottom! Requested by danceprincess199 ! I'm so excited to get started! Ooooooh!!!! ^_^ Song for this chapter is "Castle on the Hill" from Ed Sheeran.

Who's your favorite character from Harry Potter?

Mine's Draco Malfoy (hiss hiss boi) 💚

-Author❤️
••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••__••

Does Repairo Work on Friends?: Harry Potter

Two Years Ago

"-so that's why I have to take (Y/N) with me and leave. I hope you understand, Professor Dumbledore, sir." Your dad said, his voice faltering slightly. Albus Dumbledore stood in front of him, with a contemplating face, "Are you sure you want to take this step, Mr. (L/N)? I don't mean it for our sake, but for young Miss (L/N)'s sake. This is her second year at Hogwarts, after all." He said calmly, adverting his eyes towards you. You: Young, little (Y/N) (L/N), a Muggle-born, Ravenclaw second year, sat in the corner of Headmaster Albus Dumbledore's office next to her mother. They both sat in silence, waiting while Mr. (L/N) informed to the Professor about the current problem at hand.

"I've taken all the possible solutions into account but none of them work out. I-I'm sorry, but I couldn't find anything else to let her continue her school work. If I lose my job, I won't be able to afford for both (Y/N) and my wife. I deeply apologize, Professor, but it's for my family." Your father explained. You see, he had to sustain a very hard and time-consuming job, barely able to cover all your family's needs. It was nearly impossible before (Y/N) had went to Hogwarts and lived with her Muggle parents, and now, your father was paying for both he and his wife as well as extra food incase you were to spend the holidays with them. It was torture for the three of you, until now.

Your father had just been promoted and given a raise. They were willing to pay him much more money than they had anticipated and he gladly accepted. The catch was that he had to move away to wherever they stationed him. And they moved him away to France.
You, obviously, we're happy for your father and for his career, but were absolutely mortified at the fact that you had to move. Moving means leaving England, which means leaving Hogwarts, which means leaving your friends, which means leaving magic. And you just couldn't stand knowing you'd be leaving your House behind, and in mid-term at that. You felt like crying.

Dumbledore put his hand to his chin in thought. He walked around his office, humming once in a while. His phoenix, Fawkes, sang a tiny tune every five minutes or so, ruffling his feathers. After a few minutes had passed, Dumbledore turned towards your father and smiled, "I don't think Miss (L/N) will have to leave magic at all."
Your mother frowned at this, "I don't understand, Headmaster. How can she continue her classes in Hogwarts while being on an entirely different country." She stated, gently stroking your hair in a calming motion. "She can continue her magic studies, indeed. Just not in Hogwarts." Dumbledore explained, "There's another school whose Headmistress is a friend of mine. The name is Beauxbatons Academy and it is run by Madame Maxime. It is an academy specifically for girls, so I think (Y/N) will fit in quite nicely, as well as continue her study in magic. I can write to her and arrange a transfer."

  Mrs. (L/N) hummed in delight and looked over at her daughter, "(Y/N), love, what do you think? We don't want to take magic away from you, and we're doing the best we can, so do you want to go there?" You shakily breathed in and considered it. You really, really, really didn't want to leave Hogwarts, not for anything. But, there was nothing you could do. You went wherever your parents went, and they were doing the best they could to letting you still practice magic. It seemed like a fine idea to join the other school, I mean, you'd still do magic. But you'd be away from your Ravenclaw friends: Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang and Penelope Clearwater (though she was the prefect, you'd gotten along quite well). You'd also had to say goodbye to your friends from other Houses like in Gryffindor. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Lavender Brown and Neville Longbottom.