45: Fog

"Tell me when to stop." I placed one of my hands on the nape of her neck and kissed her lips slowly, diving deep with my tongue.

"Don't...stop..." she said between kisses. Her hands found their way into my hair and she pulled me down closer to her.

I planted a kiss on her jawline, her neck, her chest. I mimicked old moves. Once you found what turned a girl on, you sorta resorted to those same moves. Some girls got upset because they wanted you to "try new things." But sometimes, repeating old moves was easier than being told you didn't know how to get a girl off.

And if you slept with different girls, you could repeat those moves all you wanted. To them, you just looked experienced.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and arched her back, pulling my head down to the crook of her neck. I shifted higher up so our bodies were aligned. Our limbs were entangled and it was too dark for me to see anything. She lay beneath me and let me put my full weight on her as I started grinding up, down, up, down...

Our heavy breathing was amplified in the small, condensed space. Maybe the car shook, but it would've hardly been noticeable since I was doing all the work. Pretty shitty. It didn't hurt for her to, I don't know, at least kiss back. At least move her own hips or offer to "try something new." Sure, I didn't mind making her feel good. I got off just by a girl's moans. But it was nice to sit back and relax sometimes...

"Wait...okay stop." She turned her head to the side and pushed gently on my shoulders.

I slowed my movements and opened my eyes. Her chestnut hair was tangled and some strands clung to her slightly damp forehead.

She shifted beneath me and met my eyes. After studying my face for a few unnecessary seconds, she ran her fingers through my hair as a way of comfort, or whatever. "What's wrong?" she finally asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're tense."

Ugh. Another one of these talks. I wasn't in the mood, so I argued, "Am not," before kissing her jawline again.

"Are too." She pulled away and placed her fingers beneath my chin to make me look at her again. "Usually you're pretty...creative." She bit her lip.

"I'm tired. Long game, remember?"

"Mm. Okay." She put her arms around my neck and started kissing my lips again.

The car was hot and muggy even though we'd only been inside for five minutes. I told her to not turn on the AC in case someone thought we were loitering and tried knocking on the window. It was better if no one knew anyone was in here.

The front seat was down and I moved my hands to the seat shoulders for leverage, the girl beneath me. I didn't want to put all my weight on her; I never knew when I'd make it uncomfortable for the girl. But her hands found their way under my shirt and roamed around my back, her nails grazing gently, before she pulled my full body weight back onto hers.

She tugged the bottom of my shirt up and I sat up just long enough to finish twisting out of it. Then I moved back down and kissed her chest before unbuttoning her uniform shirt. I pushed the material back and revealed her plain black bra. For a moment, I let my fingertips trace the top of her bra. She shivered and took my hand in her own, kissed my fingers, and moved my hand down to the waistband of her jeans.

"Keep going," she whispered.

My mind was hazy. On top of it being dark, my vision was a little blurred. But I tried unbuttoning her pants. Once that was done, I tugged on her jeans and she lifted up so I could pull them off.