Rules

I sat on a cheap plastic chair outside Mrs Carter's office, waiting to be told about my behavior and how it's unnactible and I need to fix up.

"Hello Alex." She said "Your attitude towards school is not acceptable and frankly if you want to finish your education then you have to improve."

"Who said I want to finish my education. I'm only here because Justin and Kyle are forcing me to be here." I say playing with my black nails.

"This is the exact attitude I was talking about. "

" Ok ok I'll fix up." I say as I walk out the door

I sat bored in Miss Keane's class. " I think we need some rules. Anyone got any?" Miss Keane questioned.

"No homework on Fridays." Cory shouted out. The class sniggered.

"I love my weekend so I have no prospect of ruining yours." Miss Keane said " Let it be written!" She threw a pen to Cory. He turned to face you an uncapped the pen. "I think it will look good on that pretty little face of yours "he said.

"Mmm How about yours" I smirk as I grab the pen out of his hand and write it on his cheek.

"You didn't." He exclaimed snatching the pen away from me he wrote something on my forehead.

"WHAT DOES IT SAY. TELL ME!" I shout.

"It says Cory's, because you are all mine." He says his smirk grew bigger.

"Oh my gosh what the actual." I scream.