Extra birth and sex

Alec let out a shrill scream that echoed along the walls of his alphas house magnus growled down at him "can you scream quietly?"alec growled back "no you asshole" he said screaming again as another wave of his labor hit him hard making him clinch his eyes shut

      Alec soon realizes that he's not crowning, he turns to Magnus, "Can you get the doctor?"
   Magnus mind links Cat tells her to come tend to Alec. "She will be here shortly."
   Cat comes in and she realizes that by now Alec should have at least started to crown. She calls for an emergency c-section to take place. They rush Alec to go have the c-section.

It takes about a hour or so before Cat comes and tells Magnus, "The baby was still born."
  Magnus growls and walks up to his office and Alec walks in. Alec comes and sits on the corner of Magnus's desk. Magnus goes and locks the door and pulls the curtain to the window shut. Magnus leads Alec to the leather couch.

  "Get down on all fours,"Magnus says as he unbuttons Alec's pants and pulls down his underwear as he bends down on to the couch. "Your gonna beg to get this."
   Magnus puts his head in Alec and pulls out. He continues t his teasing process til he hears, "Alpha , fuck me like the slut I am." Magnus goes in slow and keeps a slow pace.
  "Alpha please," Alec begs. Magnus starts doing it rough and hard. He starts pulling Alec's hair.
  "You make a nice slut," Magnus growls.
   "Alpha, please don't hurt me," Alec gulps.
   Magnus starts fucking Alec harder and harder. Alec whimpers in pain. Magnus growls in satisfaction and cums in Alec.

  Line break the next morning

Alec comes up the stairs to Magnus's call. For Alec being his omega he must serve him every meal and has to do while on all four. Alec gets the left over and Magnus scraps them off into a bowl. He stated to himself when he first laid eyes on this boy, He would work him like a dog. So, that's how Magnus is gonna treat him.

Alec brings Magnus his food and Magnus slaps Alec for no reason. Sending Alec back to kitchen like a scared pup with its tail between its legs.