introduction

First of all, I would like to thank somniatis_for the plot. All the credit goes to them for this amazing story.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Those who believed he carried pure blood in his veins were wrong, as Blaise Zabini was everything but pure. As his mother's name brought such a weight on his shoulders, many believed Blaise used his cold facade to keep people away, not aware of his secret.

There was a reason for his gaze to open holes in someone's soul, for them to feel weak and desperate beside him, as he carried a piece of dementor in him.

He was born weak and the only way for him to survive was use of dark magic, to replace a dementor piece inside him. That was the reason he was not affected by the dementor attack in his third year as much as others were, and the reason he found that certain mermaid interesting, as she did not feel his dementor vibe with lack of soul.

"Only true love would give me a soul."

He grew an interest in her, more than he was supposed to, and he only wished for her not to fall for him. Because she could only stay close as long as she did not obtain a soul.

CAST

Louis Cordice as Blaise Zabini

Kelsey Chow as Asherah

PLAYLIST

When You're Gone; Avril Lavigne|Lay My Body Down; Rag 'n' Bone Man|Demons; Imagine Dragons|Not Today; Imagine Dragons|Human; Christina Perri|

[I'm sorry my playlists are so short]

Once again, thank you so much to somniatis_ for the plot.