Author's Note

Okay, first of all, I want to thank everyone for taking their time to read my book. It is such an honor for you to choose to read my book out of all the thousands out there. Anyways, I wanted to set some rules.

1. No Copying. We all have great ideas to share to the world, so copying isn't necessary. If you see anybody copying my work (or anybody's for that matter) make sure to notify the author (or me in this instance).

2. No Rude/Hurtful Comments. Wattpad is for encouraging others to write, not to criticize their every move. So, any hurtful or mean comments will be taken down.

3. Don't Be Shy. Don't be shy to express new ships, plot twists, or guesses for future events.

4. ENJOY. Yes, I am forcing every reader to enjoy this book or I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN IN YOUR SLEEP!! (Nah, I'm just kidding... Kind of....)

Now, if any of you actually made it through this without falling asleep, congrats! Ok, enjoy!

P.S. I am changing the rules of parallelism a bit (tbh I don't really know them *laughs nervously*). For example, genders, looks, etc. will stay the same while other things change.

P.P.S. The views and opinions of the characters are not reflections of my own personal views and opinions.

P.P.P.S. I know I'm being childish, but the P.S. above this P.S. sounds funny.