part one

„How far still?" I asked turning my head over to Justin. „Around 30 Minutes." he mumbled staring at the road, clenching his jaw.

Flashback

A few friends and I are at a party. We are dancing, of course drinking, basically having fun. Around 3am one of the guys who are with me and my friends is grabbing my wrist harshly pulling me into his body. I realized how drunk he is and wanted to escape his arms but couldn't , he was too strong. „Let me go asshole!" looking up at him angry. „Oh common, just have fun." he said smirking, sliding one his hand under my shirt up where my bra started, the other hand down grabbing my ass, whispering „I know you want me." in my ear. „Please don't, just let me go." still trying to get out of his grab.
„Hey!" someone shouted , getting between us, pulling me behind him as I put my hands on the warm fabric of his shirt looking over his shoulder. „What the fuck are you doing Jack?!" Its Justin, he is with us here, but I never really talked to him. He is hot to be honest, that's why almost every girl likes him. The guys told me that Justin fucks a lot, but never had a real girlfriend cause of trust issues or whatever.
"Come." Justin said placing his left hand on my back, slightly pushing me to the exit. After we walked outside, I turned myself in Justin's direction "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked scanning me up and down, "No, I'm okay, thank you." I said, still shaking a little. Something like this never happened to me before. "No problem, you are y/n right?" he asked, opening a water bottle he gabbed from a table near the exit, handing it to me, without breaking our eye contact. "Yes and you are Justin." I said, drinking the water he gave me. "Exactly." he smiled at me "so do you want me to bring you home, I drunk nothing." I looked up to him. "I swear y/n, my parents will come tomorrow to visit me, that's why." Justin chuckled showing his bright teeth. "Oh okay, well I wanted to go with a friend of mine" I looked around "but I have no idea where she is and I can't go home, my parents would kill me." I explained my situation looking back in his eyes. "You can come with me, sleeping over at my house, but only if you want-" "really? That would be so nice, cause I really don't know where to go instead." I fell in his words. "Good, my car is over there." He pointed behind me where the parking lot was.
He walked really close to me, on our way to his car. Justin stopped by a black Range Rover, pushing a button on his key, let the headlights shine up. "Wow" I stared at his car. "You like it?" Justin smiled, open the door for me. "I love it." I glanced at him, getting in the car, closing the car door. Justin started the car, after getting in, driving out the parking lot.

Flashback end