part two

I looked down at my hands, realizing the red mark from the guys grab at the party on my wrist. An "ouch" escaped my lips as I touched it. Justin looked over to me "what?" he asked. "My wrist." Justin carefully slides his right fingers under my arm, looking at my wrist. „Is the pain bad?" he glanced at my eyes as he run his thumb slightly over my wrist „No it's okay, I think." He focused the road again, placing my arm on his lap. I don't know, but I kinda liked being close to him.

We were silent as Justin turnt his head in my direction for a second then back to the road, with a grin on his face. „What is so funny?" i chuckled. „Nothing, just you trying so hard to not move or make a sound. Why are you so shy?" he said still smiling. „Uh I - I don't - ." I felt uncomfortable. „It's okay babe." Justin giggled. Wow he called me Babe.

The roads that night were empty, a red traffic light brought the car to stand. Justin glanced over to me. Our eye contact was intense as he came a little closer, looking at my lips while liking over his own, showing his tongue. He placed his hand on my cheek, running his thumb over my lips down to my chin, opening my mouth a little bit. He leaned in locking our lips, my hand laid on his neck, sliding down to his chest, feeling his muscles made me feel some kind of way. Justin licked over my lips, I opened my mouth so he could slid his tongue in me. I moaned in his mouth while his hand grabbed my waist, deepening our kiss. He wanted me and I wanted him, so bad.

Suddenly the horn of a car behind us broke our making out session. I leaned back in my seat not saying a word, thinking bout what just happened. Justin tired to calm his smirk as he drove the car along the roads. „Don't worry, we will end what just happened." Justin said placing his hand on my left thigh, running it slightly up and down, almost touching me down there, feeling me getting even more turned on.

Justin parked his car on a completely empty parking lot. "Come on, let's get in the backseat." he said squeezing my thigh before getting out of the car, I did the same. We both closed our doors. He attached his lips with mine without losing any time. I sat myself on Justin's lap, spreading my legs so each of them was on one of his sides. I know he liked that cause off his smirk in our kiss. He took off his, then my shirt throwing it to the side as his hands slid down the sides of my body till they reached my ass, grabbing it, let me moan in the kiss. I slightly started to move my hips in circling movement, feeling his bulge, making him groan.

He flipped us so I was under him laying on the backseat, with him between my legs. Justin kissed down my neck, chest, between my breast, my fingers in his hair, down my stomach till he got to the ham of my jeans. He looked up to me "You want to do this?". I nodded, biting my lip, try to cover my smirk. His hands opened my pants, took em off before taking his own off, leaving us in underwear.

I sat up wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. We laid down not breaking the kiss as I felt his hand sliding in my panties, touching my clit. A moan escaped my lips. "Damn you are so wet babygirl." Justin said smirking in the kiss, taking my panties off. His other hand found it's way under me clipping my bra open slowly taking it off of my body. I looked at Justin's face as he grabbed one of my boobs softly "you're so beautiful" he said against my lips before kissing me, I opened my mouth a little so he can slide his tongue in. My on his neck laying hands glide down over Justin's chest and abs till the ham of his black Calvins, pulling on em. I felt Justin's teeth biting my lip „I want you to ride me." before I knew it he grabbed me sat us up so I was sitting on him again.

He pushed his boxers down to his knees. My hand found the way down over his hot skin until I reached his dick, I curled my fingers around him, softly start sliding up and down. Justin enjoyed it, his head felt back and he leaned backwards into the seat. A "fuck" came out of his closed teeth as his eyes closed in pleasure.

Justin put his hands on my waist holding me up as I took is dick rubbing him against my entrance, making both of us let out a moan. "Stop teasing babe and sit on me already." he groaned digging his fingertips in my skin. I did as he told me and sharply sat on him, I almost screamed by the feeling of him inside of me, even though I felt slight pain down there. He fitted my walls so perfectly. I moved my hips while Justin's hands followed the rhythm. I leaned down, sucking on his neck trying to find his sweetspot, "sh-it" , there it is, I sucked harder on it, leaving a mark. I felt him hitting the exact right spot in me, making me scream his name, digging my nails in his shoulders.

"I like it when you scream my name, y/n baby." he groaned in me ear, let my skin build goosebumps over my body. I picked up my pace, getting faster and faster, made our moans getting louder and louder. Our hands travelled over our body's, touching every inch of the other one. "You are so thigh, you feel so good - god I think I want to keep you y/n." there are the goosebumps again. "Then keep me, Justin." I tried to say as calm as I could. His lips attached mine again, kissing me passionately, let me feel a few small butterflies in my stomach.

Justin flipped us once again, positioned himself between my legs, thrusting harshly inside me. I couldn't hold my screams back and let it all out. His lips left wet kisses on my hot skin as I pulled on his sweaty hair. He threw hard and deep strokes in me, I liked it when he wasn't taking it slow, nothing is more sexy then a man who knows what he wants. "Justin - I'm close!" feeling my walls clenching around his dick, my legs started to shake a little. Justin connected our lips again "Come on, come with me y/n" he softly said in my open mouth. A few more thrusts and my back arched, felt myself reaching my climax. Moaning Justin's name as I felt his thick cum filling me. The warmth of his liquid plus his soft lips on mine made me feel like I'm in heaven.

Justin left his dick inside of me as we both tried to catch our breath. "That was really good." he spoke smiling down at me, "it was" I smiled to. He then pulled out slowly, my eyebrows knitted together as I felt the classic pain. Justin leaned down, kissing the pain away.

"You want me to help you put your clothes back on?" Justin asked closing his jeans. I nodded as I was searching my clothes in the darkness only wearing my underwear, but I couldn't find em. Suddenly I felt Justin's hands pulling a shirt over my messy sex hair, I could smell that it wasn't mine, it's his shirt. He helped me sliding my arms through the sleeves. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me "looking good" he chuckled. I raised an eyebrow at him, I knew I looked like a mess. "Stop, you look cute y/n, now come let's drive home." he kissed my hair before getting out of the car. I did the same even though I struggled a little cause of my weak legs, but I made it to the passenger seat.

"I'm tired." I mumbled leaning backwards against the seat as we drove along the roads. Justin reached his hand in my direction stroking my cheek. I caught his hand as he wanted to pull away from me. I held his hand with both of mine on my lap, making him softly squeezing my small hands glancing over to me with a sweet small smile on his perfect formed lips.

Am I falling for him right now?

It's not over yet people!
I'll try to upload as soon as I can.
Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!
💋