Chapter 4

Kita's POV

I was sitting in my normal form at the entrance to the Academy. It was Saturday so there was no school. I turned to see Kiba running toward me.

"Hey Kiba" I smiled

"Hey Kit Kit" His little nickname for me made me blush slightly. He came over and handed me the note I gave him. "I want to double check something." He said. I opened it.

'Dear Kiba,

If it's okay I'd like to hang out with you Saturday. Meet me at the Academy's entrance at Noon.

Kitakita'

"This is what I wrote." I said and we walked inside the academy.

"Why are we here?" Kiba asked, looking bored.

"Well the janitors are also ninja, but they're the like 21 year old Genin. So they finished cleaning last night. I told them that I was gonna be here with a friend so they might have to clean up again." I told him.

"Oh" he said. Then I poked his arm.

"You're it" I said and started running. I was wearing a blue and white tank top and matching skirt with yellow bows in my hair. Which is a lot easier to run in then my kimono.

Well I turned a corner and jumped and hung off of a sign and Kiba ran right past me. I went to my office to do some paperwork and was done it in 2 minutes. I stepped out and heard Kiba running. I turned and saw him and he tagged me then turned and ran the way he came from.

I ran after him and when I was about to tag him I tripped and fell on top of him.

I got up and my legs where between his with my hands on either side of his head. I almost passed out. But instead I just blushed. Kiba opened his eyes and saw me. He blushed also. I got up and apologized. This was really awkward. Kiba looked at me and turned me around to face him.

"Kit Kit?"

"Yes Kiba?"

"I-I think I might love you?" He said blushing. I blushed too, but turned and ran off. I was scared. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything and most likely hurt his feelings. But I just ran home, into my room, slammed the door, and threw myself on my bed, crying. Kakashi came in and sat next to me.

"What's wrong Kitty." He asked and I threw myself into his chest.

"K-Kiba s-said he thought he m-might l-love me a-and I d-don't know what to d-do" I said, breaking into an emotional fit when I finished talking.

Kakashi looked down at me and sighed.

"This isn't going to be good." He said. And I cried myself to sleep.

-----5 years later-----

Today Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, and everyone in their class was being assigned to their squads. I sat in my office as Ms. Mia.

It has been 5 years since I talked to Kiba formally. It hurt me, and I'm sure he found someone else. That hurt me. Because a year after the incident, I found out I loved him too, making it harder to face him. I couldn't talk to him, I couldn't look at him, I couldn't even stand the sound of his name.

It's been getting harder to resist him because of the whole chick thing. Today is the last day of my 'once a month' and man has this one's been a pain.

I was supposed to go to Iruka's class today and I was nervous. I got there and walked in. I saw Kiba and he looked at me, I could sense some hurt still in his eyes. He looked away quickly when he realized I was looking right at him.

"Ms. Mia?" I snapped out of it and looked at Iruka.

"Yes anyways. Are they in their squads yet?"

"No."

"Then call me when they are?" I walked out of the room and changed into my normal form. Today I was wearing a pink school girls outfit. I walked in. Kiba hasn't seen my original form for a while and was shocked to see what I had grown up to look like in 5 years.

"K-Kitakita? W-what are you doing here?" Iruka said. I walked to the front of the room.

"Iruka. you forgot? Aunty Mia told me to watch you tell people were there to be placed for squads." I looked as innocent as I could.

"Aunty Mia?" One of the students asked. His name was Chiako Momiko.

"Yes, my aunt is the principal of the academy. Her first name is so long that I forget it and always have called her Aunty Mia. You got a problem with that?" I said. I never liked him. He was the kid that was rubbing it in Naruto's face about having parents so long ago.

"Kitakita you really shouldn't be here." Iruka said. I glared.

"I was told too. YOU can get over it." And with that I sat in the chair at his desk as he started listing of squads.