A Second Chance At Love Two

Part Two

This morning I woke up with a massive headache. "Uhhh..." I groaned while slowly getting out of bed.

I forced my two weak legs to bring me to the mirror so I could take a look at myself.

My thick black hair was everywhere. It was all over my face, and it was popping out in every angle! What a pleasant way to start your day no?

... NOT!

Wow, I said to myself. You look like Einstein in girl version. Minus the brains and the wicked evil genius movite though.

My eyes were puffed up. As usual. They looked real sore and red. From all the crying last night, obviously...

"Wow girl, you look like a mess." I said to myself.

I brushed it off as I groggily made my way back to the comfort of my bed. Slowly, I started falling asleep...

"Sammie." He said. His eyes sparkling with happiness and enthusiasm. He made his way over to me and gave me a quick kiss.

"Why hello to you too." I said giggling. I don't usually giggle, but this boy made me feel tons of emotions I wasn't really sure of before.

"Come on," He said. "I'll walk you home." He said with a grin over his beautiful face.

We made out way to my house. Which was just about a five minute walk from his place.

At my doorstep, he gave me a quick kiss (again) but this time, it had so much emotion. Love, passion, and others. But I seemed to sense something wrong. He was nervous for some reason...

"Sam... I don't know how to tell you this..." He said. Rubbing a hand over his neck.

"What is it babe?" He wouldn't face me.

"Hey," I softly held his arm. "You know that you could always tell me what's up, right?" I said with a small smile.

He still wouldn't face me. "It's nothing." He smiled, and removed his arm from my grasp. "I'll see you later Sammie."

And with that, he walked off. Leaving me wondering at my doorstep.

I shot up from the bed. This wasn't my usual dream. I realized. Oh well, at least it wasn't that one... I shuddered at the thought.

"SAMANTHA SPARKS!" A big voice shouted from the other side. Aww hcck, it was HIM obviously. "GET YOUR ASS OUT BED RIGHT NOW OR I'M GONNA BARGE IN THERE AND TAKE YOU OUT OF THERE." He pounded into the door. "BY FORCE YOUNG LADY."

Sheesh, why does he have to be so loud? And, how the hell did he get inside?!

Oh yeah, the dude pounding on my door is my goofy best friend. His name's Austin Price. Hottie of our school. Major athlete, and a girl magnet and blah blah blaah.

I know, I know. You're thinking 'Why is he hanging around with this chick?' Don't worry, you're not the only one. I constantly ask that to myself too.

Well, it doest really matter now though. He's been a great friend to me. We've been through everything, thick an thin. He'd even beat up those jerks who'd hit on me or bullied me or whatever. He's the best!

But he has no excuse to start beating the crap out of my door!

"Coming, coming." I muttered. Stupid loud, annoying, bastard of a best friend. I smiled to myself.

"Good morning sunshine." He said in all glory. Dimples showing from grinning like mad, his brown hair bouncing along with each move he made.

I am so not in the mood for this. "What do you want Austin?" I made a face at him. Then he laughed it off.

"Well, I did want to go to school. But seeing as you never woke up..." I looked at the watch. HOLY COW DUDE. I over slept like half of school!

Well shit... I'm gonna be in big trouble tomorrow. Thinking ad I mentally groaned.

I turned to face Austin, "Why didn't David wake me?" I said pouting. Speaking of, where was he? Probably off at work again.

He shrugged. Then suddenly stared wide eye as he saw my face.

"What? Am I really that ugly?" Again I pouted. "No, you're beautiful." He smiled reassuringly at me. "It's just that..." He sighed. "You've been crying again haven't you?" I shrugged.

"Sam..." He said seriously. "Come here you dork." He opened up his arms to me and I willingly went. I needed a hug. I mentally sighed.

After a moment of silence, he finally spoke up. "Sam, you know what?" He smiled. Then suddenly cringed his nose. "You... Stink. A lot." He barked a laugh.

"Heeey." I said in a high voice like a little child's. Then I just joined in the laughter. It was half hearted though. I haven't been able to really laugh ever since then...

- - - - -

After doing all my needs, I walked into the the kitchen. Grabbing myself an apple and some of the vitamin water stuff. With my dog tag still on

I came out and saw Austin making himself comfortable on the couch. I sighed. Just as he said. What a lazy ass.

"Let's do something fun." He said grinning. "Bu-" He caught me off. "Come on Sammie! We haven't been out in ages." He said as he did a little pout.

"Bu-" I started. But he cut me off. Again. "PLEAAAASEEE?" He said, this time with a puppy dog face. UGH, he knows I can't say no to that!

What harm would be done?

"... Fine..." I sighed. "Thanks Sam." he said bouncing. I swear he can be such a child at times! I laughed it off. I was sort of used to this anyway.

"Come on!" He took my hand and dragged me out of the house. "Off we go!" He shouted.

What could go wrong?

- - - - - -

HALLER.

Ey guys ! Don't forget to comment and vote !

It would mean a lot to a 13 year old like me. (:

Btww, sorry if my stories suck. =))

This was only my second ! HAHHA.

Well, it's nightime. And I'm sleppy...

PEACEE.