First Try {Brendon Urie Fan fiction}

*this fan fic will contain smut and swearing*

Erica's pov~

It was the first day of school and its already 7:09. I'm going to be late and Mrs.Hill is going to yell at me, but fuck it.

"don't forget your bracelets." my best friend Ryan said.

"don't worry I never take em off." I shook my wrist in is face and smiled

he just looked at me and scoffed

"time for hell, I mean school." Ryan laughed and we walked put the door together, people always thought we were a thing because we do a lot together, hell we even hold hands, but we have both carifyed that we don't have feelings for each other, how? you may ask. that's a story for another day. Ryan has been there through every thing, my father dying when I was young, my mother remarrying, depression and most importantly, cutting. I told him I quit, l but I didn't. I was just always alone, while everyone else had a boy friend or a girl best friend they could talk to (not saying I can't talk to Ry, but he's a guy so eh?) I never had someone there for me, to catch me if I fall and to pick me up when I'm down. I just need led to get rid of the hurt and sorrow.

"earth to Erica?" Ryan snapped me out of my daze and I looked up at him smiling "you okay, Erica?" I jut nodded and stepped into the school. I hate almost everyone here. my attention was caught by a swarm of girls giggling and, Me being my curious self walked over to them.

"what's all the fuss about?" I asked

some girls said a new guy from Vegas moved here and he's "the hottest guy to step foot in the school". her words not mine. I just nodded and walked away I met back up with Ryan "Just a new guy." I told him and I linked our arms together to walk to my locker before class "I have to go Er (weird nick name right). bye" he hugged me and left. weird usually he always walks me to class. I just shrugged and walked to Mrs. Hills class Spanish is the best! (hopefully you can feel my sarcasm). I'm a junior taking Spanish 1. I still laugh at myself because were supposed to take it freshman year.

I walked in and nodded at her and took my seat in the back, then i heard a few stifled giggles and looked up from my note book at probably the most handsome guy ever.

"class this is Brendon, he is a junior and came from Vegas, so give him a warm welcome." I smiled at him and he caught me staring, so I looked away fast until i heard steps.

"is this seat taken?" god was His voice golden. I looked up and saw plump lips and a crooked smile playing at his lips, and oh goddamn his eyes were like a rich chocolate, he was extremely cute. i only nodded 'no' and looked back down. he took a seat and nudge my arm. I looked up and smiled at him smiling back at me "what year are you?" he asked in his beautiful voice.

"11"

"same here! thank god I don't think I could stand being around these year 9's by my self. And by the way I'm Brendon Urie"

"I'm Erica Jackson. nice to meet you." I tried to hide my blush as he extended his hand toward me I hesitantly took is and shook. I noticed he was hesitant to pull away and I smiled to myself

and that's when I met Brendon Urie.

A/N: leave me some feed back on this so far! this is my first fan fiction and also sorry for any grammar mistakes!!