Lovely Love

*smut ahead*

Brendon's POV

as Erica pulled her shirt off, I smirked and pulled her back down to me and kissed you passionately.

she had her hands placed on my chest and was stroking while my hands were on her bum.

"hold on, we should solve something.."

she stood up and went to my door and locked it.

Goddamn she had the best body. it finally kicked I that I had a girlfriend. in her underwear and bra. in my room. wow.

I sat up a bit and scooted to the edge of the bed

"come here sexy." I motioned for her to come to me and she walked over to me and sat on my lap straddling my sides.

I grinned and kissed her neck, and slid my hands up her back and undid her bra.

Erica hesitated pulling it off and I sighed

"Babe, if you don't want to we don't have to."  I moved my hands to her hips.

she furrowed her brows

"I just don't want you to be disappointed."

I chuckled "Really? with your body?! plus I am going to make love to my love."

Erica smiled and pulled her bra off.

I stood up holding her legs up on me and laid her on the bed.

"Erica are you sure?"

she nodded and I pulled my boxers down and she pulled her underwear down.

I spit into my hand and stroked my cock.

I lined myself up and pushed my length slowly into her.

"Brendon!" she clawed at the sheets and I slowed, I didn't want to hurt her, especially since it was her first time.

"B-Brendon go faster."

I granted her wish and trusted into her faster and soon enough she was moaning my name and some swears in pleasure Erica was moaning my name.

I threw my head back and thrusted faster.

she was clawing at the sheets and I was holding her legs up.

"I-i'm close, Bren, I'm close"

I was close too and thrusted hard into her and she climaxed at the same time I did, i came inside her and I thrusted through out her and i's orgasm. when she was done I pulled out and laid next to her. we were both panting and I moved hair out of her face and kissed her.

Erica's POV

Wow, I just made love to Brendon, oh god I love him. I noticed he was hesitant because he didn't want to hurt me, he's the sweetest.

As he kissed me I smiled and  ran my fingers through his hair.

"Brendon, thank you."

he looked at me with a puzzled look.

"for what?"

"for not only sex but making love to me, Brendon, I love you."

he instantly smiled widely.

"I love you too baby."

......

the rest of the day we kind of sat in his bed curled up, naked.

soon enough it was 3pm.

"Brendon, I have to go home soon, my mom's going to be worried." I sighed and stood, I pulled my clothes on and looked back at Brendon. he had his face all scrunched and was thinking, I could tell.

"Brendon.. hello?"

"Let's run away." he said and I was shocked.

"whoa. where would we go?"

"I have a friend, that lives in California, he's a bit older than us but we can probably stay with him."

how would I get my clothes without my mom or step dad knowing? how would I tell Ryan? How would we support our selves?

A/N: SMUT! its not pure smut because I waned to spare you a bit. but hope you liked it!  what is Erica gonna do? how will she tell her best friend of 16 years, she's leaving? who is Brendon's friend in Cali? oooo suspense! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

Stay high my friends.