Our Relationship was Messy

Jo POV
             George and I sit on my couch and watch tv. Then we get a call from my mom.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Jo you need to get to the hospital right now you and George. Your dad had a heart attack," she says.
"Oh my god! We are on our way," I say hanging up as George and I grab our stuff and dash out the door.
When we get there my mom is sitting next to my dad.
"George and Jo my favorites," my dad says.
"Your father had a heart attack and we are gonna find out why" Webber says.
"Ok," I say.
We are in the waiting room with my brothers. My mom is in the bathroom. Bailey comes over to us and sits with us. Then everyone that was at the dinner. Alex sits next to me and I get up.
"Jo," he says.
"Not right now," I say.
"Jo please I'm sorry," he says.
"Are you? No matter how much I hate my brothers sometimes I do care about them and I wanted to know what was up with George because he's my family." I say.
"I'm just saying I think I know George a bit better for all the times you complained about each other," Mer says.
"Who was there when George broke his arm? Or when he got dumped for the first time? Or when my brothers would wake him up and I would laugh? Who blamed a bunch of stuff on him and got away with it? Who helped him sneak out for parties? Cause last time I checked you weren't there for that," I say.
I start walking away as Alex grabs my arm.
"Jo," he says.
"Let go, Alex," I say as he looks at me and loosens his grip by a little.
"Jo just hear me out," he says.
"Alex let me go," I say.
"Are you gonna help her?" Bailey asks.
"She doesn't need it," George says.
I twist Alex's arm back until he let go.
"Told you," George said as I see Steph.
"Jo want to talk about it?" She asks.
I just nod my head. I walk away with Steph so I can spill my guts.

George POV
         "George-" Mer says but I cut her off.
"Don't ever talk to my sister like that again Mer. You may be my friend but she's my baby sister," I say as Mer looks taken aback.
Steph comes up to us.
"George you might want to talk to her."

I had to go talk to Jo, and when I find her she is teary-eyed.

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

"Look, I was a horrible brother. I should have been there for you, but I wasn't. I was not good. I was horrible. I was mean. I am so sorry."

"You're sorry?! I'm sorry! I bullied you, and I was the little kid! You shouldn't have to be there for me! I should be independent!"

"Hey! You and I had a messy relationship then. Now we don't have to have that anymore. Mer treated you unfairly, but we can fix this!" 

After more chatting, we head back out. Jo walks up to Alex, and says,

"You do not get to toss me aside. If this relationship is going to work you need to see my side of things."

"Got it," he tells her. She goes to use the restroom, and I talk to Alex.

"You hurt her again, and I will make you look like Chest Peckwell did when he hurt Jo." 

"Got it,"

Then we go and see my dad. He is laying there. I just want him to be okay. Then Jerry and Ronny show up. They are being their usual selves. Then they start taking blows on Jo. 

"Remember when Jo tried to make beer in George's closet and it exploded?"

"Remember when Jo did weed?" 

Eventually, she got bored of the trash Jo stories.

"Hey Jerry remember when you did ballet, and you liked one of the girls so much you had a boner?"

Ronny starts laughing.

"Oh and Ronny remember when that girl, what was her name? Oh, Maddie! Remeber when at the prom she announced to the whole school she was gay and dumped you?!" 

Both of them went silent.