Murderers

Chapter 2

Murderers

With some Minecraft players creepers a a complete disaster. Some it's a piece of cake, like, hey look a creeper, some more gun powder. Creepers are not really a "piece of cake". I would say they're a challenge. Even the best Minecraft players are snuck up on and murdered. Some creepers are almost as bad as Jeff the Killer. They hunt out and kill any player they can find. Be wary of creepers or you'll find yourself staring at the RESPAWN button. Creepers may actually get into your house if you have no roof. Everyone is prepared during the night for a spider attack if they don't have a roof, but are you ready for a creeper that spawned in a tree and is going to jump in your house,also, be careful around "friends" outside your house while a creeper is waiting at the door. I have had an experience of a shop blowing up because of a player opening the door for a creeper. Sometimes creepers are literally harmless unless you hit them, so unless a creeper is running at you and hissing, and your standing in the open, check to make sure. Sometimes you will be in a cave and you'll cross a creeper and it won't even care about you, but rarely. Mostly a creeper will cross you and hiss while running at you. So always, always be on guard, or a creeper might just murder you.