Epilogue

"Mmmm, happy anniversary sweetheart," she mumbled with a smile as she rolled over. Her husband rolled over to face her and kissed her.

        "Happy anniversary darling, I love you," he said.

        "Muuuum, daaaaaad." The call came from one of the bedrooms in their beautiful country cottage. 

        "Your turn," he grinned. She whacked him with a pillow, laughing as she went to see what was happening. Dora tied her dressing gown round her waist and padded down the soft, carpeted hallway, down to her daughter's room.

        "Idris sweetheart, what's the matter?" Dora asked, scooping her 3 year old daughter into her arms and giving her a great big kiss.

        "I had a bad dream," Idris told her mum, rubbing her eyes.

        "It was just a dream darling, why don't you lie back down and get some more sleep." Idris shook her head. "Ok, you can play in your room, but quietly so you don't wake your baby brother." She gave her daughter one more cuddle and a kiss on the head, then crept back into her own bedroom, where Lorcan was waiting for her, grinning. A cry from one of the other bedrooms, stopped her from climbing to bed. "I'll be back in a minute," she sighed. As she tiptoed into her son's bedroom, she smiled. Gabe was in his Moses basket, whimpering from the morning sun that was peeking through the gap in his blinds. She made her way over to her son's side and picked him up gently. The 3 month old baby boy smiled at his mothers face, cooing at him, and he smiled at her. She snuggled him into her and he started whimpering again.

        "You're hungry aren't you?" Dora cooed to him. "Ok, come on then, we'll change that stinky bum and then you can come and have some breakfast." She changed him in the bathroom, then took him into her bedroom to feed him. Lorcan had gone back to sleep. She tried to stifle a laugh, seeing him sprawled out across the bed, snoring away. She was glad they had a large enough bed that he was able to do that, and she could still get into bed herself. She got herself comfy, then started to feed Gabe. As she was breastfeeding her son, Idris came in for cuddle. Dora sat there, with both her children, beautifully blonde haired and blue eyed, and her husband and felt like the happiest woman in the world.

*****

        "Have you got everything?"

        "Yes, please stop worrying dear." They got the kids and disapparated.

        "Eugine!" Dora ran forward and gave her twin brother a big hug. "You made it."

        "And here's Rose," he smiled, as his wife popped out of the air.

        "Come in, let's have a drink before we set off." Dora opened the door and let her guests into the cottage.

        "Oh Dor, I love what you've done with the place," gasped Rose. "Oi, girls, don't mess up Aunty Dora's house again." She turned back to Dora and shook her head, laughing. "I swear, I honestly thought Grandma and Grandpa Weasley were joking about Fred and George, but these two must take after their great-uncles!"Eugine and Rose had 5 year old twin girls called Fedora and Georgia, Fred and George for short. They both had jet red hair, and bright green eyes, filled with mischief from the moment they were born, with tiny freckles dotted across their noses and cheeks. They had also had a 3 month old son, Eli. He was only 2 days younger than his cousin, Gabe, and had jet black hair like his aunty Dora. A crash was heard above their heads, and the three girls, Fred, George and Idris, could be heard screeching and laughing. The girls rolled their eyes, and Lorcan stood up.

        "I'll go, you coming Eugine?" Eugine nodded and they went up. A couple of hours later, everything had been sorted, the girls had been cleaned up and the boys had been fed. The nine of them were stood in the cottage garden, surrounded by nothing but the Yorkshire fields Neville had grown up with, each holding a child (or two, in Eugine's case), and they all disapparated.

Within seconds, they found themselves stood in front of a shabby grey building with the sign "Purge & Dowse Ltd" on the top, and a dirty window in front of them, consisting of two shop dummies. Each of them had visited this building many times over the years as children for various things. Eugine leant forward and whispered something to the shop dummy closest to the window, who looked up and winked, then stepped back. They all stepped through the glass, leaving the noisy, crowded street full of muggles behind them, and into a nice clean, airy hospital waiting room. They made their way up to the Janus Thickey Ward, and saw the two people they were looking for, right at the end of the room.A couple of the Healers stopped and watched the group walk over to Frank and Alice Longbottom, the twins they remember from coming here every month as children, and then every summer once they were Hogwarts age. Now here they were, with their own children.

        "Hello, Grandma Alice, hello Grandpa Frank. It's Dora and Eugine. We've brought you two new great-grandchildren to meet," smiled Dora, sitting down next to her Grandmother. "This is my son, Gabe." She handed the small child over to Alice, who curled him up in her arms as if she had been doing so for forever.

        "Grandpa," smiled Eugine, "this is Eli, my son." He placed the boy into the old man's arm and sat down next to him.

        "L.... L.......Li."

        "That's right, Grandpa," grinned Eugine. "Eli."

The family sat like that for the rest of the afternoon, not a care in the world. The happiest people in the world.