seven: brother

[Jeon Jungkook]

"Is that Yoonjae's girlfriend?"

Yeoleum asked me, looking towards Yoonjae and Haru's direction, "Damn, he has a really good taste in girls."

"Yeah, Unlike Jimin-hyung.. He has such bad taste in girls...."I said, and Yeoleum headlocked me without any hesitation, choking me in the process, "let go."I said in a hissed voice, tapping Yeoleum's arm. "I may have quit in being called as the 'Hitgirl', but I can still kill you without anyone knowing it, Jeon Jungkook." Yeoleum said, letting go of me, as I coughed, and steadied my breathing, and I rolled my eyes, "Sure."

"Ah, whatever. Just tell me if you need help or something. I'll be in my office."
Yeoleum said, and left me alone in the counter.

I got a chocolate chip cookie and munched on it as I looked at Yoonjae and Haru, talking to each other as they were eating. Wait, why am I doing that? I look like a creep.

I shrugged, finished eating the cookie, and I cleaned the counter.

As I was cleaning the counter, someone entered the cafe, and my eyes darted at the new customer that just entered the shop. I was taken aback by his presence.

He was wearing his classy suit, he wears his flashy shades, as his expensive-looking shoes made a that clanking noise against the marble floor as he approached the counter.

"Justin."I mumbled under my breath, as my step brother just laughed, and removed his shades, "Long time no see, Jungkook...." he said.

"The fuck are you doing here?"I asked, "I'm here to get some coffee.. Why do you think I'm here for?"He says, and I clicked my tongue. "One latté, please. Grande sized." He says, and I made his order. He waited at the side, and I gave him his order, "Thanks." he flashed a toothy grin at me. "That's for 1,500 won." I said, and he handed me 10,000 won, "Keep the change, little bro." he said, patting my head, and then left the shop.

"Our group needs to talk when the shop's closed, Jungkook."I heard Yeoleum said behind me. I heaved a huge sigh, and nodded.

"Was that your brother or something?"Haru asked me after she finished eating with Yoonjae, "...yeah. I do not consider him a family, though."I said, "Don't ask anymore further, I'm not an open type of person in these kinds of things."

"...oh."Haru said, looking away,"Anyway, did you bake that cake and the cookies?" I nodded, "yeah, why?" "They're so delicious. You're a really great cook. I really want to eat again in your house with your cooking in some other day."
Haru said, and my not-so-innocent mind triggered a not-so-clean thought.

I smirked, "Yeah, sure... Just call me anytime... I'll prepare..." and I said that with a wink. I noticed Haru's face flushed, "W-Wh-What d-do you mean by that?" "I'll prepare food for you... What else?"I said innocently, and I leaned in close to her ear, "Or else you wanna eat something more delicious at my place that could get you full for nine months? Don't you know that I'm the most tastiest thing in Busan?"

"What the heck are you talking about?"Haru said, covering her face, as she left the café really fast, her face almost bright red. Yoonjae looked at me weirdly, "What did you tell her again, Jungkook?" "What? I just said that I'll cook her some hotdog and eggs.... With milk...."I said.

"You naughty kid."Yoonjae clicked his tounge in annoyance, as he followed Haru outside. I chuckled a bit, and then the thought of Justin crossed my mind, which destroyed my kind of happy mood right now.

I searched for Cheonkook's number in my phone, and called her.

"What is it again, Kook?"

"Just stay with Taehyung no matter what happens, okay?"I said.

"Wait, what's happening? Is everything alright?"

"No, it's just-" "What happened, Jungkook?" Cheonkook was suddenly in front of me, her phone held against her ear. "How did you get in here so fast?"I said, and hung up the call.

"I was at the mall right beside this café."
Cheonkook said, and I raised a brow, "yeah, sure." I pretended to believe what she was saying even though I know that the mall was five kilometers away from the café. "Tell me what happened."
Cheonkook said, looking directly at me, and it sent chills down my spine. She heaved a huge sigh, "It's Justin, isn't it?"

My eyes widened, "How did you know him?" "I did my research about our family."Cheonkook said, "And by the looks of it, Justin is in your mind right now. It's very obvious in your face... You look like you want to kill a chicken."

I bit my lower lip, "Just stay safe..." I said. Cheonkook laughed silently, and ruffled my hair, "Don't worry about me. Yeoleum and I are very much alike. I can handle myself. If she can kill a lot of people, then so do I. Heck, I can even protect Taehyung if he screams my name if he got in trouble when he was still in that hitman squad...."She laughed, and my eyes widened. What the heck does she mean by that?

"But anyway, I know that Justin isn't even after me... He's not interested in his step-sister whom he haven't met... So... Be careful, Jungkook..."Cheonkook said, patted my shoulder, and then left the café....

......my sister is weird.

"You have a brother, and you didn't even tell us about it?" Namjoon asked. I lowered my head, "I thought he's never coming back."

"So.. You mean... This Justin brother of yours, told Namjoon's parents to kill your parents, get you separated from Cheonkook, and then sold you to the Kim family and you grew up with us to be a hitman?"Hoseok said, and I nodded, "Basically that's it."

"Why is he after you, though?"Taehyung asked. "I do not even know."I said. "I guess he just wants to take something from you, Jungkook."Yoongi said,"Just
like... Your life? Or maybe he wants you to do dirty stuff for him and get blood on your hands again."

"Just like what Eunjoon did to Namjoon?"Yeoleum asked. "Exactly. "
Yoongi said,"I think the same thing is gonna happen here just like eight years ago.". "So.. Do you think Justin will be a really big threat?" Jimin asked from the far corner of the room.

"What are you doing there, Park Jimin?"Yeoleum asked. "Listening to your group conversation?"Jimin replied,"Hey, this is a guy talk, Babe. Why are you here?" "Shut up, Park Jimin." Yeoleum growled, and Jimin just nodded, pretending to zip his mouth.

"Anyway, I think we should just be alert... Let's keep an eye on this Justin Jeon." Namjoon says, "If he tries anything against Jungkook, let's kill him."

"Agree. Even though Jungkook is such a pain in the ass when he gets so bitter about lovelife, he's like my little brother." Yeoleum said.

"Second that."Taehyung raised his hand.

"WHOA."Seokjin stood up from his seat, "So you're saying that you're forming your own little hitmen squad again?"

"Kind of... Hey, we're just going to protect Jungkook, and of course, we're gonna protect ourselves too... It's pretty obvious that Justin will target Jungkook's friends to get what he wants from Jungkook."Namjoon said.

"Don't worry, bro. We'll be alive... But I guess that you should prepare because you're like our healer when we get injured."Yeoleum laughed, and Seokjin just heaved a huge sigh, as he face palmed.

"So it's settled, then."Hoseok said, and the rest of my friends nodded.

I guess my secret job under Justin will be a little harder to hide than usual, now that my friends are keeping an eye on me...

_______________________________

HELP THE TEASER OF MICDROP REMIX IS OUT I'M CRYING ON THE FLOOR