EPILOGUE

Jungkook's eyes opened, and he found himself in a white room, laying on a white bed. He slowly brought up his right hand, and he found an IV drop attached on his hand. His throat felt dry, and he felt his lips chapped.

He cannot recognize anything. He didn't remember what happened to him, why did he wake up in a hospital room, or even his identity.

Jungkook looked at the person who is sleeping near his bed; A girl that has a jaw-length short hair with a fair skin. She is familiar to him, but he cannot remember why. Next to the girl is a brown-haired symmetrical-faced boy sleeping on the girl's shoulder. Both of them are familiar to Jungkook, but it just frustrates him that he doesn't even know their names.

When the girl moved her head, her eyes opened a bit, and then she found that her brother is finally awake.

Cheonkook's eyes widened as she jumped from her seat, accidentally waking Taehyung up. “Jungkook! You're finally awake!” she said happily as she pulled her brother into a tight hug. Jungkook's face was painted in confusion, “Jungkook? Is that who I am?”

His sister's smile melted as she pulled away from the hug to look at Jungkook, “You... You don't remember who you are?” “You don't remember us?” Taehyung asked the younger, and he just shook his head, “You are familiar to me, but I cannot remember your names.”

Taehyung and Cheonkook looked at each other for a moment, and the both of them sighed at the same time. Cheonkook grabbed her brother's hands, “You are Jeon Jungkook. You are seventeen years old. You were unconscious for ten months because you got hit by a car downtown at night. I am Jeon Cheonkook, your older sister. We're half siblings actually, but whatever. We're still family, right?  My mom died so I moved in your house. Our dad and your mom are on a business trip at the moment, but I will inform them that you finally woke up.”

“And this, ”Cheonkook looked at Taehyung who is standing beside her, “Is Taehyung. He's your best friend, and a friend of mine.”

Taehyung coughed, nudging at Cheonkook, “I'm your boyfr-”“shut up.” Cheonkook smiled, “Anyway, I thought you didn't recognize me because I cut my hair short.” she laughed, flicking her hair a bit, “It was too long back then.”

Jungkook just pursed his lips and nodded, “...oh,” he managed to say. Hazy memories clouded his brain, and that frustrated him even more.

When the doctor checked on his condition, the doctor confirmed that Jungkook had amnesia, which was caused by the severe impact from the accident. Good thing that he still managed to survive and was able to wake up after ten months. But there was a complication in his body after Jungkook woke up;

He cannot walk.

Some bones and tissues in his legs were damaged by the accident, and the doctor said that the chances of Jungkook's recovery is very slim.

After his check ups are all done, he can finally be discharged from the hospital. But for now, he has to be pushed around on a wheelchair if he wants to move around since he'll be staying in the hospital for a few more months.

Of course, that frustrated Jungkook even more, he wished that he should've just died and not wake up to this harsh reality.

Cheonkook and Taehyung are always checking on him, though. Sometimes, Jungkook's old friends visits him to check on how he's doing. At fist, he wasn't able to remember them, but they introduced themselves again, so Jungkook will get to know them again.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin.

Those are his friends that visits him in the hospital whenever Cheonkook and Taehyung aren't around.