Chapter One

"Target on the move! I repeat target on the move!" Screamed Pete Gardner.
"I can see that!" Stiles responded annoyed as he slid over the hood of a car in pursuit of the target. Who was currently sprinting across a busy city street in New York, luckily dodging on coming cars.

Everything was supposed to go smoothly, a simple grab of a cocaine dealer, which originated out of Mexico. Stiles didn't care about the details, this guy was ruining people's lives just so an asshole could make a profit.

The past few weeks Stiles and his unit had been following a trial of breadcrumbs, that spread from the border to Jersey. So they made a plan, buy from him, set a meeting place, and then catch him. But apparently something spooked the guy, and one dead agent later Stiles was left chasing the guy on foot.

Stiles was angry, he didn't trust his instinct and now one of his agents was dead. He now had to live with that for the rest of his life. If he would of just ignored the orders from his superiors, and grabbed him last night while he was asleep, an agent would be alive. Or everyone could be dead, that was the risk. The worst part was, Stiles couldn't shoot to kill, they needed him alive to get information on the drug cartel.

The NFG Cartel, was a pain in his ass for far to long. They trafficked drugs from South America, to Alaska. They trafficked women, and boys as well. Sending the women off to God knows where, and the boy's to be brainwashed and used as man power. Stiles had worked on the case for six months, and he wasn't about to let his only lead get away. Especially after killing one of his men.

Growling in annoyance, Stiles continued across the street praying he wouldn't get hit. Thankfully he made it across, only having to dodge a pickup going well above the speed limit. He followed the dealer down the street, running as fast as he could. Fortunately for Stiles, he had done a lot of running in his younger years back at high school. More so his Junior year not wanting to sit bench on his Highschool team anymore.

Jolting Stiles thoughts from high school, was the loud sound of a fire arm. Stiles quickly scanned to see anyone laying injured, but it seemed the dealer had just shot up in the air. Which was fine, no innocent civilians were dead. Seconds later Stiles was hit with the reality that he was the one bing shot at, as crashed through the shop window Stiles was running by.

That's just fantastic! Stiles thought to himself. God if Lydia really found out what he did, he would have his ass handed to him. All 5'3 inches of the strawberry blonde beauty would flip. Which Stiles understood, because as far as anyone knew Stiles was just a desk jockey back at the CIA. Not someone out in the field, getting shot at by a cartel drug dealer.

Another bullet hit off the concrete inches away from Stiles foot, causing the twenty three year old to re think his approach. While the dealer helped Stiles out and turned down an ally way. Stiles followed driven by rage.

Regardless of the ally or not, this would be a news story, but Stiles name himself would be left out along with his partners. But it wasn't as if they couldn't stop the media from taking these event to the world. The only thing they could do, was hide from the cameras, and use fake names, credit cards, and ID's. Along with using contacts to change the color of the eyes, and dye there hair a completely different color than usual.

That was how Stiles name would stay out of the papers, and any of the news company's. And hopefully, he wouldn't have to worry about his cover being blown.

After a third shot flew past Stiles, almost hitting his shoulder, he raised his weapon and fired back. A scream was heard, and the dealer was on the ground holding his ass. Stiles rushed forwards gaining lost ground. Skidding to a stop by the dealer he kicked the mans gun away, and then sent a kick to the mans face. The man rolled over from the momentum, but when he turned around he flung an object at Stiles, who put his arms up to protect his face. Moments later a beer bottle shattered, first hitting his gun and the stabbing into Stiles arms, hands, and neck.