Chapter Three

Stiles eyes slowly opened, staring up at the ceiling of his room, he found him self staring at the ceiling fan. As it turned round and round he began to think about what Scott told him before senior year.

Things would either be eh, really shitty, or really good. It could only be one at a time though, and it didn't have to come in any particular order. Stiles had this nagging feeling that was telling him that it was bull shit. Maybe that's how things in general worked, but for Stiles he had a cycle.

Break, rebuild, and repeat.

At the end of sophomore year, he had broken down. Having a gun pointed at his head, his dad almost dying, and all the weight of the supernatural bullshit had taken its toll. His friendship with Scott had taken a hit, as he had constantly been shoved away for Allison. Though it only took a week into summer and the friendship was mended, and stronger than ever. The whole summer he spent rebuilding and everything was fine.

Junior year, he was at a new high. In his mind he thought he had gotten over his crush over Lydia. He ended the year with a girlfriend, Malia, and was first line on the lacrosse team. But what happened to get there, well had been the lowest moment in Stiles life. He had been possessed by an evil Japanese Fox spirit, the Nogintsune (aka void). He had brought chaos to his small town, killing innocents , and almost died himself. The worst part of it was that he was the cause of Allison's death. If he wouldn't of been so week she would still be alive today. He had mended those wounds the best he could, but he wasn't sure if he could ever actually fully move on.

Senior year..... senior year was the worst. It started out with Stiles not trusting Theo, who showed up out of the blew twelve years later. Also somehow a werewolf, like Scott. Stiles had been right about him, and Theo manipulated the pack against Stiles, causing him to loose Malia, and sent someone to kill him. When Stiles accidentally killed him, in self defense, he was scared, Paranoid of what Scott would think. He was of course against not killing anyone. Even the worst kind of people, who try to kill him. He had taken Theo's word over Stiles, and broke their friendship into pieces. If it weren't for Scott realizing his mistake, by his death, Stiles would of never been able to forgive Scott. The words he screamed at his best friend that day had new meaning.

"Some of us are HUMAN!"

They had made up, though it took Stiles being captured by the ghost riders, and erasing him from existence to truly mend it. Stiles had time to reflect on everything while sitting in that train station. He effort Scott had gone to find that missing piece in his life, truly showed Stiles that they were brothers to the end. It didn't matter about the bumps along the road, or any of the stupid arguments that came up. The real thing that helped Stiles rebuild after senior year was Lydia. Before he was taken he confessed his love to her... again. This time thought it seemed as Lydia had felt the same way, and for a long time too.

She had told him that when they first kissed, when he was having a panic attack, it changed everything. Though she excepted that Stiles had moved on from her, and she had missed her shot at the guy who actually have a damn about her. But Stiles had never stopped caring about Lydia. Even when he didn't know it he had been hopelessly in love with her.

The past four and half years had been his dream life. He had the girl of his dreams, his best friend didn't have to worry about being a werewolf anymore, and Stiles was no longer skinny, defenseless Stiles. The biggest joy was that in two weeks he was getting married. Scott had gotten Deaton to help cover his store, and traveled up to D.C. He was of course the best man, and had told him on several occasions that he was gonna get Stiles "shitfaced drunk"

The day he had asked Lydia to marry him was hard wired in his brain. They had taken a trip on a hot air ballon, and Stiles was supposed to ask when they landed. But with the sun setting over a lake, making it sparkle beautifully, he had taken the moment, and he just asked.

He had rebuilt, and as he watched the fan spin he had thus feeling that the cycle would repeat, and he would be rebuilding once again.

Shaking the negative thoughts from his mind he looked over at Lydia, whose nude form was laying next to him, his chest acting as a pillow. He brushed the stray brands of strawberry blonde hair out of her face, and kissed her forehead. Moments later her sparkling emerald green eyes opened, and stared at Stiles with joy.

"Morning beautiful," Stiles said smiling at his fiancé. She smiled at Stiles, and sat up in the bed.
"What time is it?" She asked in a yawn.

Stiles glanced over to the clock, and sighed in annoyance.
"Nine thirty."
Lydia sighed, and jumped out of the bed and over to the bathroom," I'm taking a shower."
"Hey, hey, hey! Stiles has to shower!" He objected but didn't move admiring her form from the bed.
Lydia stopped in front of the door, and looked back at him a small smile on her face.

"Then come one Stiles! Take a shower with me!"
With that she walked into the bathroom and moments later the sound of the shower was turned on.
"You sure know how to pick em Stiles," he mumbled happily to himself.
Stiles rose from the bed and followed Lydia into the bedroom as if he were in a trance. Which fairly he was. The green eyed 5'3, strawberry blonde had him rapped around her finger. Smiling as Stiles thought of this, he knew he wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope you liked the chapter! Remember if you want to receive notifications when the story is updated, add it to your library!