Chapter 4

Masky's POV

At first it's silence then Hoodie burst out laughing.

"What?" I say a little bit angry.

"Oh come on I can tell you like him every one can. It's just kinda funny that you can't." Says Hoodie after he calms down.

"Wait every one knows?"

"Ya after you left the table this morning we all had a nice long conversation about who would ask first and who ships it and who doesn't."

"Oh God. Whatever I'm going to sleep now so see you in the morning." I say giving Hoodie a get the fuck out look.

He laughs a little then leaves me alone to sleep.

~time skip to morning~

Toby's POV

I wake up in Ej's infermary. Fuck I wonder who knows what I did? Slender and Ej of course hopefully it's just them the door opens confirming my fear. Masky walks in.

"Hey how are you doing?"

"Been b-better. W-what time is it?"

"12:00"

"Ssssssshit" There is a little bit of silence then he asks.

"Why did you do it? Is it the voices?" I bolt upright and stare at him in confusion and surprise." Slender told me." Say Masky with no emotion in his voice what so ever.

OF COURSE HE DID! By emergency I meant if I were to....I don't know. Why did I say he could do that? What exactly did he say to him?

"Toby?" Masky asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I-it was the o-only way to g-get them to s-stop." I say turning my head in the other direction so I didn't have to make eye contact."T-they w-wanted me to k-kill my self... I-i just w-wanted to m-make them t-think I w-was going to, I d-didn't w-want to. Tears are now streaming down my face. All the sudden I feel someone rap there arms around me. I stiffened up but quickly give in sobing turning around to face him then start crying into his shoulder. He starts to rub circles on my back in a calming motion.

"Masky?" I say when I calmed down enough to speak.

"Ya?"

"Please don't tell anyone."

"About what?"

"Everything."

He laughs a little before responding.

"It's ok you can trust me."

I let go of him and looked straight into his eyes.

"I can? 100%?"

"Well ya I wouldn't tell them anything you didn't want me to."

I think about what I'm going to do, is it a good idea? I mean he already knows about the voices.

"The v-voices are o-only part of what's w-wrong." He gives me a look as if to say "go on". "I've been h-having n-nightmares..."

" Ya I know I tried to wake you up but it was like you were trapped in the dream."

"R-really?"

 "Ya it was bad... What happens in your  nightmares anyway. He asks a little sheepishly.

"I-i get t-tortured."

I looks down at his feet like he all the sudden regretted saying that.

"I t-think I s-should tell S-slender about the n-nightmares. I t-think T-they might be m-more."

"Ya, I'll help if you want me to."

I nod my head yes. We get up and leave for Slender's office. As we leave I slowly start to realise why I told Slender it would be ok to tell him... Because I wanted to but couldn't, because I trust him.... Because I love him.

Masky's POV

After telling Slender about what was going on with Toby me and Toby  went downstairs to get some lunch or for him some breakfast everyone else was out killing or had a mission...witch usually involved killing.

"What do you want?" I ask Toby as we reach the kitchen.

"N-nothing." He responds

"HA, that's not happening. Now what do you want?"

"Nothing!"

"I'll make you waffles." He thinks it over for a moment.

"O-ok"

Ha! I win again. You have to fight with Toby to get him to eat so you need to know some tricks.

After lunch Slender appears and tell's us he will be heading out so it's just me and Toby. What to do? What to do?