13.

Flashback
Rihanna POV

I went upstairs and knocked on my daddy's room door.

"What Ri?" My dad called out.

"Can I go over to Sasha's house?" I said.

"Be back before dinner."

"Ok." I took off towards the front door. When I finally got to Sasha's house I hugged her.

"Best friend I missed you!" She said still hugging me.

"I miss you more! Is your mama home?" I asked following her up to her room.

"No but my soon to be step dad is." I nodded. We went into her room and started playing with her doll babies. Soon her step dad came in the room.

"Sasha, who the fuck is this?!" He yelled. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes.

"This is my best friend." She said while holding my hand.

"You are in big trouble Sasha. Lil girl why you in my damn house?" He said looking at me.

"I c-came to see my best friend." I said with tears slowly coming down my face. He looked at both of us before smirking. He shut her room door and locked it.

"Get naked now!" He yelled. I cried as we took off of our clothes. He picked us up and laid us on the bed. He rammed himself inside of me while hitting Sasha's private part. We yelled and screamed but nobody came to our rescue. When he finished he left the room. It was blood everywhere and I could hardly walk considering that I got fucked the most. I made my way down the stairs and put the door.  When I finally got home I fell out in the middle of the kitchen floor.
-----------------------------
I awoke at the hospital. My body was wrapped in pain and I couldn't move at all. I saw my mom sitting beside me.

"Mommy!" I yelled while crying. She looked at me with fire in her eyes.

"How could you go out and fuck some grown ass man! You only 10 years old. Yo fast ass! Now look at you, laying here bleeding to death and pregnant. Your getting an abortion. I don't even want to speak to you. If you think your so grown then survive on your own. I'm not yo mama no more!" She yelled at me. I attempted to talk but she muted me. That was the last time she talked to me.
-----------------------------
6 years later

I was 16 and on my own. Since I didn't communicate with my mama I decided to stop trying. I worked as a drug lord. One night I got a mission to kill a man who was smuggling drugs into the country. I tracked him down and found out that he was the one that raped me. I quickly pulled the trigger and walked away. I was so happy to have killed him. He deserved it in my mind. I got the drugs and took them to my trap house.

Flashback Over

"I had to do it. When I found out that he was Toya's dad, me and Toya was just getting serious and I couldn't tell her. Little did I know Kandace was there and knew this whole time. Now Toya will never forgive me, especially since she thinks I killed him for drugs only." I said finishing my story. Sean shook her head.

"Why didn't you tell me about him and mom? Why didn't you tell dad? Why Ri?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"I couldn't. I knew y'all wouldn't have believed a 10 year old. I knew mama would just call me a fast, grown, dumbass who fucked older men and got pregnant. I just knew y'all wouldn't listen. And I was right, when I tried to tell y'all, y'all wouldn't listen to me. At all. Now look at me, I'm gay because of that. I can't even have kids because of that. And it's my fault. I'm a fucking disappointment." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Keep ya head up baby. Your not a disappointment to me. I look up to you. I admire your strength and wisdom. I love you Rihanna. No matter what I'm going to be there for you. I promise. I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. I should have heard you out and been there for you. My head was so far up ma's asthat I didn't want to believe anything bad about her. I heard stories about her but I never wanted to believe them because I thought that she was this innocent young mom who wanted what was best for her kids. When she stopped talking to you I kind of stopped talking to you as well because I did NOT want her to disown me. I know that it was wrong but I was a little 10 year old who wanted to be just like my mom. When you left things changed. Me and dad wanted you to come back but mom acted as if you were never born. She never mentioned you and we were told to never speak of anyone named Taylor around her. She really wanted us to act as if you didn't live in that same house for 15 years. On your birthday we tried contacting you but mama always caught us and fussed us out for what seemed like days. We need to tell dad together because he needs to know about that son of a bitch, and I'm sorry for everything I did. I shouldn't have made you feel alone and not wanted. I wasn't a perfect sister but now that we are around each other I try to make it up everyday. I truly am sorry sis." I nodded my head.

"Thank you so much Sean. Its ok, we were young and dumb. It's nothing that could have changed that and I'm okay with it. I love you so much you don't even know. I just want what's best for my twin. I never wanted you to go through what I went through so I hid everything and allowed you to get praised." I wiped my tears and hugged her. We hugged for awhile before letting each other go.

"Where you heading?" She asked me as I got up.