part 7

Micheal

It's been two weeks Since I heard from Erica. Guess She really moved on. Ashley,  come on hurry up. Michael chill. Grabbing her jacket.

Where we going anyway? To Atlanta. For what?  I'm taking you shopping,  Quit being So salty damn.

She laughed, okay michael. I looked over at her. I was actually starting have strong feelings for her, But She could never replace Erica. I couldn't help But think about her.

It felt like it took forever, to get to the A. We was almost at the lenox mall. 

Baby,  wake up. She looked at me and smiled.   I can't believe, I fell asleep. I laughed.  Yeah,  It's a long drive.  Plus I already got us a room at the ritz up here.  Awww baby.  I smiled. 

We parked the car and walked in the mall. Ashley was enjoying every bit of it.

Ima pick something really sexy for you.  She winked and walked into Victoria secret.  I sat and waited for Her. Cause I damn show wasn't going in there.  I was about to call Erica,  then I heard her voice. I looked over and She was walking with some dude.

My heart fell out my chest and ran away. Michael,  what's wrong with you?  . Ashley starring at me.. Nothing,  Bae.  Thought I saw something. We walked past Erica. She didn't even look our way.  Damn,  she's truly gone