• ㅅ • // 20

=^ㅅ^=

"Ahh...this movie is pretty boring." Suga said to Sora as he ate his popcorn.

"Sure is..."Sora replied.

"Let's go somewhere else." She added and then she let out a huge grin.

Suga was not pleased with Sora's plan. He hated the water. It was too much of a hassle getting wet, even if it was just his feet.

"Sora I really don't wanna go in!" Suga yelled from afar.

"If you don't come I won't play with your hair tonight."

"T-that's not gonna make me go in!"

After a few moments, Suga decided to walk closer to Sora. Sora held her hand out so Suga could hold on to it and Suga took the offer.

The two were now holding hands but Sora ruined the moment by pulling Suga into the water.

He screamed and ran backward, pulling Sora along with him. Sora's body bumped to his' and they both fell on the sand.

"Gosh! You're such a scaredy cat! It's just water !" Sora pout.

"Salt water gets sticky. I don't like it." He said adverting his eye contact with her.

"Hey. Why aren't you looking at me?"

"Hm? What? I am looking at you. What are you talking about?"

"Liar, your face is facing to the side."

Sora cupped his face with her palms while she lays on top of him. She looked into his eyes and stared into those deep black eyes.

"Hey Yoongi. Wanna give me a kiss?" She smiled and Suga blushed.

Suga leaned up and kissed her.