• ㅅ • // 25

=^ㅅ^=

Sora woke up feeling exhausted

Sora woke up feeling exhausted. She blamed the report that she spent the whole night writing. Now that she finished it, she has to go to class and turn it in.

The commute to her college wasn't a long one, but due to the rain, it slowed down her walking speed. It also didn't help her with her state; she was feeling groggy and sleepy. The rain just made it worse.

She entered the lecture hall quietly, trying her best not to disturb the other students and brushed the excess water off her clothing. She got her report out ready to be handed in and then she drift off to dreamland—until she heard a slam on her desk. "Yoo Sora! Your report please?" she heard her professor say and she gathered herself together and handed her report in.

—•—

"Geez! Why did she have to slam onto my desk like that!? She could've just woken me up after class ended or something! The whole class must've been laughing at me!" Sora vented to Inhee. The only respond that Inhee could come up with was "Well, it was your fault for starting the report late." Sora then starts to pout.

When she arrived home, she saw Suga sitting on the couch watching the TV. She dropped her belongings on the floor and walks toward Suga. "Suga~" she called out to him in a whiny voice. Suga looked up and greeted her with a smile. Sora on the other hand dropped her body onto the male and told him about her day. Suga just laughed it off and called her clumsy.