Chapter 6

John's POV 

My daughter being in a story line with the shield?????? No i cant have that she will get her heart broken by those jerks. I went to Mr. Mchman's office and talked to him about this."Sir my daughter cant be in a storyline with the shield she will get her heart broken and i cant have that" I could tell he didnt care "John  you have been in this buisness a long time now you should know that when i comes do things like that I DONT CARE Now go"

Seth's POV

Yes me and the boys in a storyline with Kayla she is perfect i wonder what her daddy will say about it but it wont change a thing." I want a match me against you 3" John walked up and screamed in my face i punched him and that just made him more mad.

Kayla's POV

I was so excited for my first match being a vallet and i was acompaning the shield it was going to be a great match who are they facing

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a handicapped match approaching the ring accompanied by Kayla at a total combined weight of 707 lbs Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose The Shield" Justin Roberts introduced us and i was ready then my heart stopped i heard my dad's music play i was freaking out

"And their opponent from West Newbury Massachusets weighing in at 251 lbs the WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena" I was so scared i didnt know who to root for i was wearing my cropped Shield shirt with Black Skinny Jeans and my black Converse so to everyone i was cheering for the shield but i was torn between them both.