Chapter 8

Kayla's POV

I had the upper hand and Seth was cheering me on. I hit my finisher on Aj and my heart was beating faster and faster. Then i pinned her 1,2,3. 

"Here is your winner and New WWE Divas Champion Kayla" Seth came in the ring and lifted my hand in the air then he kissed me and i was in shock. We went back stage and met the other guysand they werent happy when Seth kissed me. But i didnt care, my dad walked up and congratulated me "Congratulation sweetie" My dad said " Aww thanks Daddy" I hugged my dad then he turned to seth and punched him "Dad What the H***" I was furious. Then the guys attacked my dad "Stop guys stop please" They wouldnt stop and they finally let go and my dad and seth were knocked out on the floor.

"I cant believe you guys" I was crying my eyes out and then medical personnal came and put my dad and Seth in an ambulance and i got in the ambulance to be there with my dad (and seth). We got to the hospital and i got a text from Dean

Dean:Me & Roman r so sorry

Me:Well sorry isnt good enough

I was crying then i went into my dads hospital room he was awake.

"Hey daddy are you ok" I said still crying "Yea sweetie im fine im sorry i hit Seth you must like him more than dean and Roman" My dad said "Ok maybe just a little" I do really like seth "Go see how he is doing" My dad told me "Ok daddy love you" I told my dad.

I went to Seth's room "Hey seth are you ok" I went and sat next to him "I am now that your here" That made me smile and all i could think was wow. I kissed him and then Dean and Roman walked in "Look me and Dean have talked about it and you cant date all 3 of us which one will it be" Roman said very demanding "Ok i'll tell you who........... Seth" They all looked shocked and dean and roman walked out and seth said "You really like me more than them" "Of course i do you are any girls dream you are cute smart brave and so sweet" I said to him "Awe thanks.... You know you are every guys dream you are beautiful, smart, talented, and super sweet" Seth said "Aww thanks thats so sweet seth" I was starting to cry because i just love him so much "I Love you" Omg i was crying even more "I love you too Seth" He is so sweet he just makes my heart melt " Will you be my girlfriend" I was crying so hard "Omg Seth yes" But what will my dad say.