Escape The Night 1 (pt.1)

A/n:Hello old or new Escape The Night readers! As many of you may know I wrote a first season of Escape The Night so check that out first before this one it'll give you details of how I want this story to go.

But! If you are lazy and don't want to check it out I'll give you some instructions to help you out while you read.

1.No character has a relationship (ex. Alex and Lauren will not be in a relationship)

2.Ever character still has their sexuality. (Ex.Tyler is still gay)

3.Their will be two different endings one where my character lives and dies.

4.At the end of each chapter for my character dying I'll have a group POV with the people who lived.

Now let's meet our new character!

Maddison (Old main character in other Escape The Night series):Wait I'm not the main character anymore?!

Author:Well you lost your last boyfriend and I don't think you want to die again.

Maddison:Fair point.

Author:Okay new character!

Kim Mina:She knows every YouTuber possible and is a kind hearted singer,She always has a crush on Alex.

Mina's POV

I set my guitar down and lay on my couch.

"Tiring huh lilo?"I say to my little puppy who jumps on my stomach.

I pet her with a smile.

The doorbell rings.

I put lilo down and head to my door.

I open it to see a women wearing all black,emo much?

"Your arrival is most importantly requested"The women says handing me a letter.

I take it and close the door while opening the letter and reading it.

My friends.

I've been away for far too long,I want to invite you to a masquerade ball at an estate like no other.

I'll explain everything after you arrive.

I keep reading it.

Hm,This will be fun.

I just can't bring anything from the 21st Century.

I have to dress in the era or else the estate won't show for me.

Maddison's POV

"Oh hell no!"I yell setting the paper on fire.

Fuck that shit,last time I went the guy I liked died and I went crazy....

Well maybe I still am.

Matt:Shut up.

Fuck off Matthew.

But I'm still not going!

I ain't going to die again!

Mina's POV

I put on a long black and dark green dress.

I was going as the maid from the sixteenth century.

A/n:
Maddison- wow how original Author.