Escape the Night 2

Mina's POV

"Careful Joey"Tyler says.

"We don't know what this does"Tyler adds on as Joey puts in the stone we got from the vampire.

The gem lights up.

"What now?"I ask.

Right as I sat that a blast was heard all of a sudden and a bunch of smoke comes out.

A women walks out.

She's familiar?

Wait! The sorceress!

Alex pulls me behind him.

"Did you really think you could escape my grasp?"She asked.

"You're just the pre-show for tonight's true extravaganza of blood and suffering"She says and I peak over Alex.

"None of you are leaving this place alive!"She yells.

The door to our right opens and a spider women comes out.

We're all terrified.

We were all screaming.

Before I knew it Alex was taken by her.

"ALEX!"I yell.

I run after them but before I could go farther the door slams in my face.

I pound on the door hard.

"Alex! Alex!"I yell.

The sorceress disappears.

"Alex! Come on!"I yell.

"I can't loose you"I say quieter.

"Well get him back"Joey says.

"HES THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT! WE BETTER GET HIM OR ELSE ILL TEAR THIS WHOLE HOUSE APART FOR TO GET HIM BACK.On. My. Own."I say.

I turn to them and start searching.

I'm not losing Alex....

I can't lose him,I just can't.

The rest of them were talking while I just kept trying to find something,anything!

"Will you all shut up! We need to figure out how to get out of this room and find Alex"I say making the group quiet down.

Destorm looks at the thing he brought back and opens it to have like a tiny bottle.

Gabbie reads the note.

"Jorogumo liked to liquor up her boy toys with four shots before taking them to bed for the final time"Gabbie says.

Me and Liza go searching for these bottles.

"So protective now aren't you?"She says.

"It's Alex,he's my best friend"I say.

"Crush?"She says.

"N-no! I would never,he dated Lauren,I can't do that to her"I say.

"Well Lauren is dead and Alex already seems to have someone for you"Liza says.

"Show me proof"I say.

"We got the second little bottle!"Liza says holding to little bottle.

Joey finds another bottle.

Joey finds a tray of shots and had to drink four but if he choice is wrong it'll be his last.

Joey takes the challenge to drink it.