7.

As I sunk in the sandWatched you slip through my handsas I die here another dayCause all I do is cry behind this smile

Watched you slip through my hands
as I die here another day
Cause all I do is cry behind this smile

He came back to him today and it hurt more than it should've the next morning.

-

He sat on his couch as he scrolled through his phone not amused.
A knock on his door pulled him out of his absentminded state.

Once he opened the door, he felt himself hold his breath as he stared at the crying man that was behind it.

"H-Hey" The boy smiles through his tears before letting a frown spread his face and more tears flow.

He wrapped his arms around the other boy and cries in his shoulder like he had done before.

He held the crying boy and soothed him.

As the boy pulled himself away he instantly wanted to be held longer.

"Y-Yoongi, I miss you" the boy says as he wipes his tears.

Yoongi felt like the universe was on his side tonight as they had brought back the boy he loves so dearly.

"Hoseok. What happened to you and Jimin?" He asks.

"He cheated on me" the younger of the two says before bursting into tears again.

Yoongi felt angry that Jimin would do that to such an angel but right now his first priority was to be by Hoseok's side.

The two sat on Yoongi's couch talking for hours then one thing led to another and they kissed.

As soon as they kissed Yoongi felt like it was right. He missed the way their lips would melt into each other like a puzzle finally being completed.

Things escalated from there. The loud moans and bangs of the bed on the wall were probably heard through the thin walls of Yoongi's apartment but both boys didn't care because they were in euphoria.

Once the two had run out of stamina after going at it for hours they fell asleep in each others arms but as soon as Yoongi woke up all that was left was a piece of paper in the spot Hoseok slept only hours before.

'I'm sorry Yoongi, I shouldn't have come back.'

Yoongi cried for hours upon hours as he held the pillow that smelt like Hoseok close to his chest.

The letter broke down Yoongi's hopes of getting his love back and once again he was jealous of that piece of flimsy paper because it was the last thing that saw Hoseok.