the twins

You where awaken by the sunlight from the Green curtains, you yawn and your Owl Val' was being annoying
"bloody hell". I say putting a Pillow over my face, I roll off my bed as I stand up. I  feed Val some food I was super nervous about are classes  but I know I have Serveus' to help me. I adjust my Green Slytherin tie and slip your flats on. You blow your Owl a kiss as u laugh and go down the stairs and wave at servues '. "Hey Brother how u sleep". I say adjust my bag and see A huffelppuff girl . I walk up with a smiled"I am Elinor Snape". She Smoeld"Tonks' " the name she laughs as her hair turns pink. I jumps Excited, "you-r- Hair"? I know" tonks laughs. Me and tonks' Tallk in till class."later Tonks"!! I yell and skips to Charms I here Bellatrix Talking about my friend tonks' "back off!"  I hiss her weird Sniffleing, face smirks"oh I am sorry u have a promblem?" Yea" Lupiem touch my hand"don't worry"? I nod and I go to the Astronmaney tower. I sigh and hide my fave upset as I watch the sunset"hey Elinor your okay" I turn around from the blue Purple yellow, sky and see my britehr"Just Bellatrix"? He walks over just don't lisein to her okay" We both  laugh as we just stayed there. At dinner I was drawing Tonks' and me as I laugh and.see tonks' making silly face. Bang"!! The power went out I gasp as I did not like the dark Brother"!! "Right here "! He yells. The headmister yells and Takes us to The west side. What going on?