Rambling

Please remember this is a new imagines book, so please be patient.

~~~

You stand in Derek's loft, listening to Scott's plan on how he's going to get in the bank to save Boyd and perhaps Erica. Stiles stands next to you, silently admiring you. He looks at how the way your y/h/c glows and glistens in the light. How your eyes sparkle. How perfect and smooth your skin is. He admires everything about you, but he stays silent about it.

"Sounds good to me." Derek says.

"Alright then let's get going." Scott replies to Derek.

You stood at the table still, and so did Stiles, but you were to into texting on your phone to notice he was still there staring at you.

"Go out with me." He randomly blurts.

You turn to look at him with your y/e/c eyes wide. He just stands there with his own eyes wide.

"What?" You say.

"What?" He mimics.

"Did you just ask me out?"

"No. No I did not ask you. Why would ask you out? I'd only ask you out if I had a crush on you. Which I don't. Not that you not crush-worthy. I just don't have a crush on you. Yeah, your pretty, smart, have great hair, and beautiful eyes-" He closes his mouth after noticing he was rambling. His eyes go wide, then he blushes, and then he decides that looking at floor was better than staring at you.

You raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay? Um, I'll just... g-go over here." You walk over to the couch and sit at the end. You look the through Instagram out of boredom and trying to comprehend the situation that just happened.

Stiles, meanwhile, face palms, and he walks over to stand at the window and goes through his own phone.

You glance up at him after about 15 minutes when it's just you, Stiles, and the dreadful Peter.

Peter can feel the tension, and smell it, so he awkwardly excuses himself to the upstairs.

"Stiles?" You ask from across the room, looking at him.

"Yeah?" He says, still looking out the window.

"Were you actually asking me out?"

He sighs and looks down, "I didn't mean to just blurt it out like that."

"So, you wanted to?"

"Is that okay?" He says, finally looking at you.

"Of course Stiles."

His face lights up and the biggest smile is on his face. "Wait, is that a yes?"

"Yeah, it's a yes."

He jumps and throws his fist in the air, then stops, and calms down. He clears his throat. "Cool, yeah, Friday at 6 I'll pick you up from your house?"

"Yeah." You both smile wide at each other.

~~~

So that's the first chapter. I don't know how to feel about because I've never written an imagines book before so idk.

This really bad ik. Just keep reading. It gets better trust me.

Some feedback would be nice.

Requests are open.

A vote and follow are greatly appreciated!

~ Juliet