Trauma

So this is a request sent by: @archierivers

In this story your name is Nadya, but you can imagine it as your name.

Requests are open so message me a request if you want an imagine or if you have an idea for a preference.

Also, Italics are dreams.

~~~

"Come on, get inside!" Kira yelled to me. 

I kick one of the Oni back, and rush inside to the animal hospital. I slam the doors behind me and look at Scott grunting in pain, leaning against the metal table. The sword from the Oni went straight through his stomach and is still in there. Kira walks up to Scott and places here hands on the sword to pull it out. I watch, worry in my gaze.

"On three. One, two-" Kira is cut off by Stiles grabbing her by her black hair and slamming her head against the table. Scott and I both gasp as her body falls limply onto the floor.

"What the hell? Why did you-" I stop talking, realizing something. "You're not Stiles." I say to him. He turns around and looks at me with pure evil filling his eyes.

"No, I'm not, Nadya." He starts walking towards me, and I back up with every step he takes.

I feel my back press up against the cold, stone wall. I close my eyes in fear as Stiles's face is very close to mine. I feel his hand caress my cheek and a whimper escapes my lips.

"It's okay, Nadya," I open my eyes and look at him. "I promise you everything will be okay. Well, for me at least." My eyes widen in fear.

"What?" I ask.

"You see, I feed off chaos, strife, and pain. And you've felt a lot of pain. When your Dad and brother died in that car crash a month ago. When your boyfriend broke up with you 3 weeks ago. And now you have to watch Stiles's face, your current boyfriend, drain you of all that pain." Before I have time to react to his words, he puts his other hand on my neck and I can feel him draining me. My energy, my pain, my spark. Yes it was pain, but that pain influenced me. It made me who I am.

I can see black in his veins coursing up his neck and on his jaw line. My eyesight starts to blur and my body loses energy, and I slump against the wall. He then looks at me as if saying 'more' and his lips smash onto mine. My body doesn't have the energy to kiss back, nor does it want to.

As he kisses me, I feel twice as much of my energy and, well life, draining from me. I hear a faint 'stop!' from Scott. My body falls limp even more, and the Nogitsune lets go of me. I fall limp onto the ground, unconscious. 

~~~

I wake up screaming. The pure fear running through me is so much that it almost hurts. I feel arms wrap around me from behind, but I quickly pull away and start hitting the person. My eyes are squinted closed, and I hear "Nadya, stop it's me!" I still continue hitting the person.

The person's arm wrap around my arms and body tightly. I feel a chest pressed to my back. I don't have the energy to hit anymore and eventually just sob and cry in their arms. They smooth out my hair.

"Shh, Nadya, it's okay. It's me, Stiles. You're fine. You're okay." I realize it is Stiles, and mentally face palm for hitting him so much and very hard.

"Stiles?" I manage to squeak out. He turns me around and his hands rest on my shoulder. 

"Yeah. It's me." He furrows his eyebrows in worry and confusion. His head tilts slightly to the side. "What happened, babe? You're lucky my dad isn't home."

"I had a really bad nightmare."

"Wanna talk about it?"

I nod slightly, "We were running from the Oni. When it was r-raining outside of the animal hospital. I was reliving everything that h-happened that night."

He tenses in realization. He then relaxes and takes a deep breath. "It's all over," he says taking me into his arms. "We killed him remember?" I nod remembering. "I'm not him. I'm Stiles. Your boyfriend who loves you more than anything and will do everything for you."

I sniffle. "I love you."

"I love you too, Nadya." I lean back from his warm embrace. I lean up and let my lips press onto his amazingly soft ones. We take a slow and sweet kiss before pulling away from each other.

"Feel better, Nadya?"

"Definitely." I say while nodding. We snuggle back up in bed with each other and fall asleep peacefully, not a single nightmare haunting my mind the rest of the night.

~~~

I know it's really short, but I think it's cute. I hate when things are all perfect and lovey dovey. I like that there is some hurt and pain because even the people that are in love the most, have relationship problems.

Anyway, I really like this chapter.

Requests are open. Or if you just have an idea, tell me it and I'll use the y/n. I'll give you credit for the idea.

A vote and follow is always appreciated!

Love you all and thanks for reading!

~ Juliet