Nathaniel

We were still at the prom just about to leave and My mom have texted me just to make that I was save. but I was just about to get some thing to drink but Austin walked up to me "Will I see you guys about to leave. was just wondering if I can have this last dance???" he said just as I was going to say yes Nathaniel walked up to me "Umm yeah sure!" I said looking at Austin. Nathaniel looked confused. Austin took my hand and walked me to the dance floor.

*Dancing*

  I looked in Austin's hazel eyes he was looking at my brown kinda hazel eyes. He had just danced really close like really close. I could see were I found out I had liked him when I first saw him. He leads in just a little I got just a little taller so I could get closer And he leads in a lot more and finally kiss me. I had felt his lips so worm and just a little smile in our kiss I smile to we stood there kissing for a few minutes. I had open my eyes to see Nathaniel looking at me and Austin in my corner of my right eye. we had stop and smiled and looked at each other just smiling. I loved the moment it was once that I ever felt and I loved it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I know I haven't updated and I just want to say that happy B-Day to Austin and that I'm sure u guys Love him to just wanted to say that I think I'm going to my a part to to Just Friends. So byee love you guys