The boring night

2 days had pass and I had found my favorite pin and Alex and Austin and Robert were here but they fell asleep. I went to my room and sat there thing what happens if you had go a really big tattoo how long will it stay red?? "Hey Abby you still here?" One of the boys asked "yea!" I said walking in the living room. "Want to go out side?" Robert ask "yea sure." I said looking out the window doors. The sky looked gray the gray clouds filled the sky. It look like a bad storm was coming but we still when out side. For some reason I felt like something wrong was going to happen. My stomach felt wired. "Hey what's wrong?" Robert wondered. "Nothing." I said setting down on the chairs that where out side. My voice cracked when I had said nothing. "Abby I know when somethings wrong. Like just now your voice cracked. There's something wrong tell me." "Ok I feel like something going to happen something bad is going to happen like something really bad and my stomach feels wired." I said feeling pale. "Really just let it roll off your bad it's ok." He said I had walk to the kitchen again and I hear some walk in from the front door and walking towards me. I had texted Robert really quickly and stood there waiting to see what was going to happen and I heard Austin move and I looked over to see if the person that walked in did anything to him and Alex was there with Austin and I looked over and saw that the guy that just walked in had walked over to Robert. "What's your name?" That guy asked Robert I had ran very quietly to Austin and Alex and woke them up but Austin didn't Alex had help me but I had to hit him really hard which hurt me but it woke up Austin. "Get up!" I said it quietly but you could tell that I wanted to yell it. Austin's look over to where Roberts at and got up and started to walk towards the guy. Me and Alex followed behind him. Austin had stepped on a piece of wood that would squeak if u stepped one it and that's when the guy turn around and had put his hand in his pocket and we all know nothing's good when someone puts there hand in their pocket. "Now I don't want to hurt anybody if I don't need to. All I want....-" someone's rang and it cut off the guy I looked to my pocket and saw that it was mine phone. Austin and Robert and Alex looked back and I looked up very slowly and I looked over to the guy and he had took his hand out of his pocket and I could see his hand with the gun but it wasn't pointing at anyone. "Don't pick up the phone!" The guy commanded I had took out my phone and saw that it was my mom and I answered it. "Hello hello are you there Abby are you ok?" She question you could hear her because the phone wasn't up to my ear. "Yea mom I'm here."

Austin's POV

I know something bad was going to happen. The guy point the gun at Abby and shoot it and he looked at us me and Alex were standing together and Robert was by the door. And he took Abby's purse and took all the money that was in it and walked out the door but very calmly. By that point I was crying and I had got on my knees and saw where he shot Abby and I could see her struggle and we keep on telling her to be quite because it was going to hurt. Robert had call 911 and I looked down to Abby holding her head in my hands and her eyes were red. I cried more and more Alex had helped me and I could hear the ambulance coming. They had come throw the doors with a gurney "Son you need to let her go. " the person said picking up Abby "it's ok Austin." Abby said crying. I had looked over to Abby's phone and heard Abby's mom start to cry. "Abby's mom yes she's....-"