Chapter Three

Yoongi's POV

It's been two months since my baby bear woke up. she has been getting along great with Ji Hee(Jada) and Eun-Kyung (Emma). I'm happy to see her smile more. but, I have noticed her frown while walking home.

"Yoongi?" my stepmom said "huh," I said looking up at her." are you listening to your father," she said. "no, "I said truthfully, "I said I'm taking the family to Puerto Rico for 4 years," my dad said. "What!" my big brother Joo Hyuk and I yelled.

" It's Just 4 years guys come on, "my mom said. "just 4 years mom that's a long time "Joo Hyuk yelled. "yeah mom I would be 16 mom 16!"I yelled. "come on guys you don't see Arerum complaining," my dad said. "she's 6" I and Joo Hyuk wailed.

"What's the difference," my stepmom said. "I have a girlfriend," me and my brother said. "they Should have been twins" she mumbled. "we are leaving next week deal with it, "my dad said.

(Next day) Thursday

"Hey wake up suga" I heard Joo Hyuk say. but, I continued to sleep."suga,suga, SUGA, YOONGI!" he started to yell." okay I'm up damn"I sighed."that is no way to speak to your Hyung, "he said "fine I'm sorry I guess, "I said rolling out if bed.

"you shouldn't have stayed up all night texting Jada" he smirked "you shouldn't have stayed up all night with Mina (mya) in your room," I said with my own smirk." well played little bro," he said. "I learned from the best," I said while pushing him out the door.

I did my morning routine and walked downstairs to eat breakfast."suga suga suga "my little sister chanted.she was the first one to start calling me that."Anna, Anna, Anna" I said mocking her. I called her Anna because it's short for Annalise.

Annalise means bold, fearless, an active imagination, light-hearted and accepting all thing that describes my sister." do you have to go to school today" she whined.i nodded"why can't you just come with me to my school" she said with a pout. My sister is adorable and we are really close.

"Sorry Anna I can't I have to go to school or mom and dad will be mad" I explained.she frowned and she was close to crying."hey I'll be back before you know it, "I said. "I don't want you to leave," she said.i smiled and walked over to her." your frowning again Anna do I have to make you smile, "I asked.

"No," she said but continued to pout."fine you asked for it, "I said and started tickling her." ahh I'm sorry I'll stop, I'll stop "she yelled in-between giggles. I stopped and kissed her cheek" smile and I promise I'll be here right after school" I said, "okay suga" she said hugging me tightly. she began to eat her breakfast again with a big smile on her face.

(After breakfast)

I went to Jada's house to walk her to school. I knocked on the door and her father came out."JI HEE YOONGI IS HERE" he yelled. after a few minutes, she came outside looking beautiful as always

 after a few minutes, she came outside looking beautiful as always