KnB pt.1 Aomine Daiki x Reader

I live two lives... One, I am a normal high school student. I study hard and participate in club activities. I have one good friend, her name is Satsuki Momoi. She is the only one who knows about my second life. We have been friends since the start of our first years. She loves Basketball and has a best friend besides me. His name is Aomine Daiki, she worries about him a lot. I have never talked to him because I don't stand out much at school and I'm not really into sports so I never attended any of their games.

My second life is a secret. I am an idol for a visual group. The group is not as popular as the A-listers, but we were a well-known coming up group. So I might be recognized by my peers someday. My stage name is Hikari. I wish to become super famous as soon as I finish high school. I am glad that Momoi is my friend because I can tell everything about my second life...

Today was a day off from my job. Momoi asked if I wanted to go to the basketball game so I said yeah sure. I liked how everyone at school didn't know who I was. I changed my appearance from what I look like in my Hikari look. I wore My Hair down and always put on thick glasses. I also don't wear makeup at school. As we sat on the bleachers both teams were warming up. Our team seemed to be confident and ready to win. I see Aomine shooting three pointers casually. I did not know him well but I knew that Momoi cared for him. She was the manager for the team so we sat at the first row. I was going to help her log in the stats. "(y/n) this is exciting for you isn't it? We haven't had any time after school since you're so busy." Momoi said. "Yes this is new for me! I like seeing everyone together like this!" I said happily. As the game started I was captivated by Aomine. He was very aggressive and looked really cool. Everyone was cheering for Aomine and the team. After the game ended Momoi and Aomine were chatting. Aomine turned towards the locker room and Momoi was walking towards me. "(Y/n)! We're going out tonight! Today is a great, it's Friday and we won the game... and we finally get to spend time together. Plus, Aomine we'll be with us." I smiled brightly. As we walked to Momoi's house she told me to change into one of her clothes. As we changed quickly and were now walking to the main room she suddenly stopped me. "(y/n) you have to take off those glasses! Don't they hurt to wear?" Momoi said. "Fine since it's almost dark out I will. I just hope know one notices..." Momoi smiled and just laughed. "Don't worry no one will...and wear this in your hair." Momoi put the clip in my hair to remove the fringe in front of my eyes.

We were on the train and so far no one has noticed that I was Hikari. As Momoi talked to the girl beside her. I noticed Aomine staring at me. It was starting to get uncomfortable. I looked at him and smiled. Suddenly he looked away. We were now at the Karaoke/club place and we met up with a few people to be with us in our group. I started to have fun and I could tell everyone else was. Suddenly I was pulled into a small Karaoke room. It was dark in the hallways and I didn't have time to react. "Hey is this a joke? Let go of my arms!" I smelled cologne from a man and started to panic. I looked up and seen that it was Aomine. He was smirking slightly. "Aomine! What is this, let's go back to our friends." Aomine leaned in towards my face. "Hi...Hikari-chan" I pushed him away with every strength I had. "Aomine...that's not my name. Quit messing around let's go back now." he started to chuckle. "Oh Hikari, how clever of you. Who knew someone as perfect as you would be in my school? Friends with my childhood friend. It must be fate... NO?" I started to feel funny that he knew right away who I was. "Aomine please keep this to yourself! I never told anyone at school except Momoi... So please." I said. "I won't tell... only if, you'll be mine." Aomine said confidently. "You're crazy, I don't have time for a boyfriend. Besides you never noticed me up till now. I don't like shallowness." I said leaving the small room. He walked beside me and put his arm around me. "Well, let's be friends..." Aomine said.

Daiki's P.O.V

As we were on the train I noticed the girl that was with Satsuki looks completely different. I stared at her face and noticed the one imperfection on her face I cherished most! The one thing that excluded my princess from the others. Hikari was in my presence. Throughout this whole time in a disguise. She looked up at me and smiled. My heart was beating rapidly and my face started to heat up. All my magazines with her in it were trash compared to her actually in my presence. When we were all in the main room of the club I took her to a small room. To feel her was electrifying. My Hikari was here! I smiled as she squirmed and told me not to tell anyone. "I won't tell... only if you'll be mine." I said. As she spoke my heart started beat with anxiety. I couldn't have her dislike me so fast.

"Let's be friends"

1 week later Regular P.o.v

I now have an annoying person on my back. Daiki Aomine. He prefers for me to call him Daiki so I do. I walk home after school today and feel that someone is behind me. I look back and see Daiki. "Don't you have practice? Do you have anything better to do then follow me around?" He started to grin and jogged closer to me. We were now walking side by side. "Well how can I let my girl walk by herself? (Y/n)... You do realize that meeting each other was destiny? I read somewhere that you lived in a different region. It turns out you live much closer to me. I think that is no coincidence. So, be mine... will you?" I laughed and looked up at him. "Do you think I will say yes after that? No. I'm only being friends with you in case you tell someone." Daiki smirked in anger. "tch... How about trust me and be mine genuinely..." I walked with my eyes looking straight ahead. "I never noticed how cute you look with glasses and a uniform." Daiki said softly. I started to walk faster. I suddenly seen my Manager's car. "Daiki leave me alone." The car stopped in front of us and I got in the back. Daiki looked angry as we drove away.

After that day Daiki stopped talking to me. He wouldn't look at me. It has been a week since that day we talked. I was at school still when everyone had left. I walked to my locker and was going to change my shoes. Suddenly a rose and letter fell out. I picked them up and opened the letter.

Dear (y/n),

I have liked you ever since we started High school. I seen you outside of school one day in the city. I thought you looked like a popstar but ever since then I wanted to see you like that again. Well... I'm not confident to tell you in person but I hope you accept my feelings. Love, Some guy in Class 3-C

"What's that?" a deep voice from behind me spoke. "Ah... Daiki! It's nothing..." I said flustered. Daiki took the note from me aggressively and read it aloud. "Some guy in class in 3-C...what a loser. He didn't even say his name." Daiki smiled and crumpled the note. He suddenly hugged me tightly. "Let go of me." I said. "You are mine (y/n)... I will never let anyone have you. I love you." Daiki confessed. "...Let go I can't breathe." I said with my voice muffled. "I said I love you." I started to panic and my heart was beating fast. "Daiki!" In a pleading tone. He let go of me and held my face in his hands. He smirked and walked away. I'm scared I might have feelings for Daiki...

(Pt. 2 will be published soon)