Set up

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains, today was Saturday which means no school. It's literally been one month since school started and I'm already sick of most of the people at school. The other day two girls tried to seduce me and I almost barfed at how pathetic they were. It happened a lot last year as well but I don't like to remember that shit, everyone was trying to hop on my dick or something, it was like a trend or something. I'm not even joking when I say that, it sounds extremely exaggerated but it isn't...trust me.

I hop out of bed and the first thing I do is check my phone, I actually thought today was gonna be a good day until I saw the date. Today was my fathers birthday, I know most people are happy about their beloved fathers birthday, but for me that's one of the worst days. I want to forget today, so I decided that I'm going to throw a party. I go to message the guys to see if any can help me set up.

First, I text Namjoon, but he's busy with Jin, they told me they're "working on a project", but I'm one hundred percent sure that's not the case. Next, I text Tae but he's a lazy ass and doesn't want to wake up until the middle of the day. I get a notification from Instagram saying that Jungkook just posted, I tap on the notification and I'm taken to Jungkook's new post, and what a surprise, he's with Jimin out doing some bullshit. So that leaves Hoseok, I know he's still new to me but he seems like the type to not turn me down, so I texted him and to my surprise, he wasn't busy.

I hear a knock at my door, when I go to open it I'm instantly greeted by a tall smiling boy.

"Hey Hoseok, come in!"

"Thanks for having me here, so what exactly are we doing?"

I gesture for him to take a seat next to me on the couch as I cross my legs.

"We're just gonna set up for a party I am having tonight".

Hoseok nodded his head in response, "so do we have to go get supplies or what?"

"We only need a few things, so we can head to the store right now".

"Alright let's go!"

We arrived at a near grocery store, we didn't need a lot of stuff so it wasn't going to take long.

"All we need is plastic cups and trash bags okay".

Hoseok nodded in response and we went to go look for the materials. I spotted the plastic cups but they were up on a high shelf. I attempted to reach for them but I wasn't tall enough, ugh curse my height!

"Need a hand there shorty?"

I look to see Hoseok grab the cups with ease, did he really just call me shorty, I'm not the short one, Jimin is!

"If you call me shorty again I swear I will bite you ankles!"

"Aww, you look cute when you're all flustered".

I could feel a blush appear on to my face, so I kept my head low so Hoseok wouldn't see.

"Shut up! let's just go get the trash bags, a.k.a me"

We finally found the trash bags so we went to the checkout so I could go pay. When we got to the checkout, the girl behind the register was looking at Hoseok and talking to him in a flirty way. I could tell Hoseok was uncomfortable by his facial expression, I fake coughed to interrupt her flirting session. She turned and looked at me with a 'what the fuck face'.

"Uhh excuse me, can't you see I'm trying to get your friends number!"

Did this bitch really just say that, a smirk appeared on my face as I made my way closer to Hoseok and I put my arm around his shoulder.

"Why are you trying to get my boyfriends number?"

The girls mouth dropped and a shocked expression was plastered all over her whore face. She quickly scanned our items and apologized. Hoseok was pretty shocked too, I could feel his body tense when I called him my boyfriend. We finally exited the store and made our way to my motorcycle.

"That was something back in there" Hoseok choked out.

"You looked uncomfortable and she was rude" I chuckled.

"Well thanks for that, I really didn't want to deal with her".

"They don't call me a good boyfriend for nothing!" I turned to see a bright blush on Hoseok's face, who's flustered now.

I had two hours to set up for the party until started, I had already posted it on Instagram, twitter, snapchat and facebook. I can tell a shit load of people are coming because of the replies I'm getting on all the post, so I have to make this party good, then I can finally forget. Hoseok and I spent those two hours putting up food and drinks, mostly alcohol and punch. we also put up party lights, so when the house lights go off it'll look lit.

The party officially started when crowds of people arrived, there was even people I didn't know who showed up. The place quickly began to smell like sweat and alcohol. I could also hear people fucking in one of the guestrooms and outside, yeah I throw those types of parties.

I was with the guys, they looked like they were having a good time, we all began to dance but in the corner of my eye, I could see Hoseok standing awkwardly with a drink in his hand.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go for a break".

Jin nodded in response, "okay be back soon alright".

I made my way to Hoseok, he smiled once he saw me heading his way.

"I'm gonna go for a break outside, you wanna come? you look pretty lonely".

Hoseok hesitated for a minute before he responded, "yeah sure".

I took a hold of Hoseok's hand and I led him upstairs to my room, I opened the window so we could climb out and sit on the roof. I gave Hoseok assistance on climbing out, he looks like he's never snuck out, what a good kid. Once we were seated atop the roof, I took out a cigar full of marijuana out of my hoodie pocket and lit it up. I inhaled deeply, now I can forget. I was snapped out of my peace when Hoseok spoke up.

"Yoongi, can I ask you a question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to".

I exhaled the smoke that was in my system, I look at Hoseok for a minute, I can see the moonlight shining off the smooth skin of his sharp jawline and his cheekbones.

"Yeah, ask away", I can already feel the weed kicking in.

"Why do you smoke? I always see you skip lunch to go smoke, it has me worried that you're not eating, and you're never sitting with the guys at lunch".

I could feel tears prickling at my eyes, the reason of why I smoke being behind me tearing up. I looked at my cigar, then at Hoseok, and that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore. I don't know if it was the marijuana or the moment, but I just let everything out, I quickly became a sobbing mess. Hoseok didn't know the reason why I was crying, but he pulled me into a tight hug, and I cried on his shoulder.

I had calmed down after half an hour of crying, I was laying my head on Hoseok's lap, he was softly running his hands through my hair and the sound of muffled music coming from inside is all that was heard. I spoke up, barely moving my lips but enough so Hoseok could hear me.

"I do it to forget, I do it to-", I was interrupted by Hoseok's lips. I quickly melted into the kiss, his lips were thin but soft, it's like nothing I've felt before. When our lips connected it's like all the pain went away, he made all the bad thoughts go away with just a kiss. Hoseok pulled away, I was a bit sad when the warmth of his lips left mine.

"I-I'm sorry Yoongi, I- I don't know what got into me, you just seemed so hurt and I feel bad for asking and-", this time I interrupted Hoseok with my lips. I tangled my hands into his hair while he held on to my waist. The whole world felt like it disappeared when our lips connected again, I just can't explain this feeling, I've never felt it before, I don't know what it is but I don't want it to stop. All my pain felt like it left, all my worries, all my stress, everything bad is gone. Once again his warmth left mine and the cold dark world I know came back,

Wow people are actually reading this crap? sorry my dudes but you'll have to wait until Friday to find out what happens next. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and comment for feedback. love you all <3