Secretly Official

"ok guys so for todays vlog we are going to be doing a flash mob in the street" Jake says to everybody as they perch around the breakfast bar. 

"Tessa obviously you're in charge of choreographing it" Jake notions to Tessa who was to busy being loved up with Chance to hear him

"Tessa?!" Jake says again, she looks up startled "sure I can dance" everybody laughs 

"so are we just gonna do a dance in the middle of the grove?" Anthony asks

Jake looks almost insulted "as if! this is team 10, we are going to do it in the middle of traffic!" everyone just laughed and went along with it, they were so used to doing crazy stuff that it didn't really surprise them anymore.

"oh and we will need expensive cars and hot models" Jake added, this caught Tessa's attention and she automatically looked up to chance, worry written all over her face. 

Chance knew exactly what she was thinking and before she had a chance to even say anything he leant over grabbed her hand and whispered in her ear "i've only got eyes for you" then he kissed her on the lips and everyone in the house 'awwwhhd'

--------------------------------------------

It had been a few hours and everyone was getting ready to head out to film the vlog. Jake was talking to the models, Erica was packing the car, everybody else was standing around but Tessa who was still teaching Chance the Choreo. She was pretty sure he was pretending to suck this bad so they got to keep dancing together. Not that it bothered her, Tessa had thrown in some partnered moves just so she could be close to Chance as they weren't allowed to be known as a couple outside of the team 10 house.

"Ok you think you got it now?" Tessa said to chance as she finished going through the choreo for the 10th time 

"I don't know I think we need to do it one more time just to make sure" Chance grabbed Tessa's hand and pulled her close, wrapping her in his arms and resting his lips on hers. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Once they got to the street where they were going to do the flash mob, everyone split up and took there places on either side of the road. They were all going to run in and meet in the middle. 

Chance and Tessa were standing opposite each other, yelling over the traffic. 

"Ok guys are you ready" Jake yells from the car

"5...4..." Jake runs over to where chance is and takes his spot "3...2..." Tessa didn't think much of it, she was fine to dance with Jake "1!!"

Everyone runs into the middle. Cars pull up, beeping there horns. The music starts and everyone begins to dance. Kade and Nathan are flying the drone and operating the cameras so that Jake can dance. 

Spinning Tessa around, they begin the partnered section. While Tessa's dancing with Jake she notices Chance dancing with one of the models and she was getting very close to him. Tessa wasn't going to say anything but the model ditches the Choreo and starts grinding up on Chance. 

Tessa was so mad that she didn't even realise she had stopped dancing and was walking towards them

"get off him!" she yells, Chance tries to calm her down

"It's not like he's yours honey" the model fires back

Tessa knows she can't respond to that so she directs it towards the dancing "That's not the Choreo I taught you!

Chance goes to reach out to Tessa but doesn't want to make it look like they are a couple so he makes him self stay back. 

"Oh please, he was enjoying my moves alot more than the ones you gave me" the model moves closer to Chance 

"Thats it" Tessa was so mad, she notices the music was still playing so she grabs Chance's hand pulling him away from the model and begins to dance with him. Or More like dance around him. She pulls off all her best saltry moves. Wrapping her arms around Chance and dipping to the ground as well as kicking her leg up and grinding against him. The model still had a bitchy smirk on her face and it was driving Tessa mad so just before the music stops she finished dancing and leaped up at Chance wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips hard onto his. 

Even though he knew they weren't supposed to be seen as a couple in public Chance didn't like the model getting close to him either and he couldn't help but kiss Tessa back. So moving his hands to her back he pulled her even closer and deepened the kiss. 

"HEY!" Jake yelled breaking the two apart "I thought we had a deal?"