Chapter 17

Rachel's P.O.V.

"Hey beautiful." Zayn grabs me by my hips and I turn around to his dashing smile.

"Hey, shouldn't you be in class?" I smile, awaiting his answer.

"I thought that I would skip to see you. Is that so wrong?" His eyes focus on my now blushing cheeks.

"Well that's very sweet of you. But, I don't know if the teachers would allow it."

"C'mon Rach. Live a little. You're only in college once." He takes me by the hands and swings me around.

"Well, my next class is going to start in a few minutes. Do you want to come get my books with me?" I ask and he nods. I never pegged a guy like Zayn to be this caring. Sure, he definitely has the looks. And I mean hands down he does. But, his personality is just as beautiful. As I gather my books with Zayn, I listen to two girls talking just a few feet away from me.

"Like, c'mon. Did you see that skirt she's wearing?"

"Ya, I know. She looks so stuck up. Why would Zayn go for her?"

"I truly don't know. She isn't even pretty. He probably just wants to get laid."

"Most likely. I mean just look at her. Those shoes are so last season."

"And don't get me started on her face." Both of the girls snicker as they walk away. I fight the tears that sting my eyes. That hurt, but I can't let Zayn see.

"What's wrong?" Looks like I wasn't hiding it well enough.

"Those girls just said some hurtful things, that's all."

"What did they say?" I can see how concerned he is.

"Just making fun of my clothes and looks. They even said that you're only talking to me so that I'll have sex with you." I see the anger build up behind his brown eyes.

"That's so mean! You're perfect in every way possible and they are just jealous. And sure I have a past with girls that I'm not proud of, but I'm not the same man that I used to be."

"I know that you would never do something like that." I smile and our lips collide. I can't help but wonder the secrets that are hidden in Zayn's past.

(Hey I know it's short but please vote!)