The creep

"Bendy, did you write this?" I asked when I saw weird writing on the wall.

(( HE WILL SET US FREE ))

"Don't look at me! I might be all inky but I wouldn't write such a bizzare thing.." Bendy eyed the line with narrowed eyes, I have a feeling he knows something. "Then who did this?" I insisted to know, he groaned in annoyance "trust me Kerrin, you don't want to know NOR meet him" he said quite firmly about it. But I was curious, "He can't be that bad?" I questioned. Bendy scoffed "YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA!" he lost it.

"I won't if you don't tell me..." I justified. Pressuring him for some answers.

He drew a long sigh with a deep thought "he's.... a creep" he shrugs with a half assed smile. "A creep..? Really Bendy?" I rose my eyebrow in disbelief.

"Not joking, he's really weird! seriously!!"

"Someone who can actually makes you creep out.. you don't see this everyday" I giggled, it's just his facial expression is way exaggerated for me to believe him. Like a little kid who is trying to convince you he saw boogyman under his bed or a ghost behind the window. I tried hard not to laugh and nod to whatever he says "har har, I forgot how to laugh" he crosses both his arm and turns his face away from me. "Well, define how creepy he is?" I asked. Bendy hems as he thinks, he looks like he has a lot to say about this mysterious person.. or character? It made me interested somehow. He finally talks with a forced laugh "did you know that he actually write a diary about me?!"

"He must be passionate towards you!" I said, that sounds nice from his behalf.

"Oh yes for sure! I'd love to have someone that records everything he does to me!" He said sarcastically "Are you kidding me? that is unnatural!" he adds.

I sighed "I guess that depends, what does he do?"

"It is quite strange to have a freaking bacon soup with a spoon every time you wake up isn't it? well it is on a daily basis now. Bacon soups everywhere! the thing is whenever I find those bacon soups, I spot his footsteps somewhere near it and one time I caught his mask peaking behind the corner!!!" he said it in one go, filling his lungs with air. That guy really freaked him out to this point.

"You did the same thing for me while ago, I don't find you creepy" I pointed out.

"This is different, you don't see me peaking behind corners" he groans

"Good point" I replied, lowering my head I couldn't argue back. Bendy eyed me from the corner of his eyes "If that is not enough to convince you then what says you that he splashes the ink all over the place? for me only" I jerked my head up "Why would he spray ink for you? No wait, why would he do it at all in the first place??"

He shrugs "The fact that I'm made of ink, I need to keep myself together by soaking myself with ink. Him knowing that when no one else does makes him even creepier... he even started doing rituals to worship me!"

"Worshipping you?! that changes everything, why didn't you say that from the start!" I freaked out. Bendy rose his small eyebrow and pointed the wall with the odd writing on it with his thumb "oh..." I feel like an idiot. But I forgot to ask him one important thing. "Bendy... is he.." I paused, I didn't know how to ask. Or perhaps I was afraid to hear his answer.
"He is one of the co-workers here. He's a director of this music department" his answer shocked me, that because of one reason "Not a searcher..?" I cleared my throat. Bendy shook his head "He has his human body feature but I can't say he's a human too" he said while avoiding to look at me.

Which reminds me, I did saw someone back there yesterday. But I couldn't get a quite look at him so I wasn't sure. Bendy was growing impatient as the ink goes down again covering his face, he taps the floor with his little shoe. "Okay, I'm sorry" I brushed the ink back to his head. It doesn't look stable somehow "great, thanks to you now I need to get soaked by ink" he stepped forward as I follow him "No problem, I can wait" I shrugged.

"So my advice for you is to stay away from everyone except me!" Bendy states

"and Henry" I added.

"Assuming if he is still alive.." he lowered his tone but I heard it

"Bendy!!"

"Just teasing ya!" he chuckles.