Chapter 1 : part one

There's a difference between being able to get what you want when you want it and being able to be given more than you want even when you didn't want it. Living an endless life teaches you so much but even one whose lived a lifetime cannot surely be able to testify that he lived it in love. We all have stories on how we got to the places we are. I am not going to tell you mine because mine is longer than life itself but what I would tell you is the story of a little girl who stumbled into my life, it wasn't her first time but sadly I see it was her last. And it all started with a resignation letter.

2nd December 1998
"Sir I would like to personally drop in my resignation letter." Said Kings looking into the eyes of the man he had worked for, for the past ten years

"Kingsman I am sure we can sit down and talk about this. No need to rush into such a decision"

"Sir I've already come to this decision."

"But why don't you just work until the end of your contract?"

"Because I need to go. I've got agent matters I need to settle and I am not ready to discuss them with you" Kings replied

"Surely I wouldn't make you discuss private matters with me. Kingsman just do me one favour."

"Sir what would you like me to do for you?"

"Kingsman I have one more case I want you to handle before you leave"

"Description please?"

"Well its of a young girl whose lost her family to a car crush leaving her alone and devastated."

"Condition of case?"

"She doesn't talk much or eat all she does is sleep. According to her doctors she tends to sleep a lot because her dreams are one place she is safe in and she can meet her family."

"I see. I'll give the case maximum of two months. Then I leave"

I worked at Tabasco safe home institution for mental cases which dealt with people in mental distress. I had worked here for the past ten years and I loved my job more than anything else. Seeing a distributed person back on their feet was something to look forward to. Delilahs case was to take me less than a month. Most people came with such cases and it was like a walk over to me. She suffered mental stress and severe anxiety causing her to look for a place of comfort thats in her case; sleep. All she needed was long talks and reassurance. She needed to remember her source of happiness and hold on to it.
Delilah was a girl of seventeen and had just finished her last grade of school. She was slightly tall with brown long curly hair. According to her profile she was the third born out of four children. She was born into a family of a mother who worked as a full time doctor and a father as a lawyer. Her eldest sibling was a boy named Alex of twenty five who had just finished his college and was job hunting followed by a girl, Dian aged nineteen who was to start her first year of university and finally the last Ali who was twelve years of age in his sixth  grade.
All where to travel with their father  to Denmark on a business trip except Delilah who was to remain with her aunt Maggie because she had exams coming up. Unfortunately on their way to the airport they were involved in a car crush and everyone died on the spot leaving Delilah alone. Upon hearing the news Delilah entered a state of shock and was assigned to a hospital which redirected her to Tabasco safe home institution.