Just part 3(📒)

I had slept for 6 hours,and woke up falling off the table.

“Ow”
I stand up dusting myself off,but while doing that,I have to make sure things are okay and have to know if everything is clear for me outside. I look out the screen door,looking around outside to make sure there are no zombies. But I was wrong. Once I step out out of the store,a zombie on my left-side, the zombie came at me and try to attack me by trying to slap me in bad way,but I jump back and bring out my knife and stab it in the head.

“Good thing is just one” I took out the edge of my knife from the undead head,next I head inside the car,started the car up,and drove off. Now I have a few more miles to go and get inside the army base ,I still couldn't find a radio yet to connect with the commanders, or the recruit members. So I might as well get to the army base and hope no one won't shoot my brains out.

As I were driving the car, I see about two or three figures in the middle of the road, one figure was on the ground and the figures were standing over that figure and both holding a weapon. Then when I got closer, I stop the car and got out of the car,taking cover by the car door aiming my gun at the two figures. It was two dudes with masks holding axes and the girl is on the ground standing over by a dead body and she is helpless, and I have to do something about it!

I don't know if I was ready or not,but my heart is telling me to make right choice. The two dudes walk toward me and I yell out.

“don't move!"
They didn't stop,look like they think I was weak to not shoot them,but I guess they got it wrong.

I shoot out 2 rounds out of my m4,one bullets each hit their heads.