part 7

Waked up on top of the mall roof head back inside and still no survivors have come yet.

Maybe it time for me to lock this place up and look for more by surviving and pick a random place to find more.That what a real cop or a hero would do,would it?

               [2 hours later]
There is noting I can do now,I must find more people myself and be prepare for anything that come in my path,if anything or anyone try to stop me,I will destroy it in my path.

I been walking and staging zombies in the brain and their guts come out ugly and not good,surviving like this keeping me alive so far,plus also food too.
I head out and find a place called “The cafe of coffee life” and I head inside and find zombies in the place.

Once again I have to fight off zombies again the same way I been killing them....by the head,their brains is still have connection
Which means their hearts are dead but they are really brain dead,they can't talk,love,jump,all they can do is eat people by getting their naughty bloody hands on you and tear you up by getting to your guts and boom!you are dead,no way coming back from that.
Enough of me talking back to the story. I killed the remaining zombies that were wondering around the place,I find noting but a broken radio.

Me:“A radio?”
I start thinking maybe I can fix this radio and see if I can find anyone or family or anyone that need a home to survive in this world now. I put table and chairs in front of the door entrance just in case zombies try to get inside and eat my brains out,but no way I want that to happen to me,I got to keep living.

A few minutes later,I fix the radio and got a message from it.

Radio:“If anyone out there, there are people here making us slaves and we want out,please if you are listening to this radio message, we are locate at the city town hall, so please god....I got to go now”

Me:“Slaves......well time for a mission for myself”

I be glad to kill some assholes for making people into slaves while zombies are taking over this world.
I head out and got a few headstabs to some zombies that got in my way heading to the town hall,the town hall is a small place for meetings but I don't know it the right place to make slaves,but I guess I just forget about it and just save these people off these enslaves.