1. We All Make Mistakes,

Cover made by: didibelieber3013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom... I'm scared."

Mom I'm scared; three words, but with only one true meaning.

Those three words mean that person needs the only human she knows truly loves her for her and any mistakes she makes along the way. Hoping she brings with her all her love and advice to make the situation seem less dire and more exciting; if such a thing could ever be achieved.

But with the scared girl, the response isn't the same as one should get. Instead of being soothing and nice, it's a little mean and a little sarcastic, only breaking the girl down a little more.

"What does it say?"

The question that haunts the receiver of the words, and the speaker.

They didn't make a move to answer, and her mom sighing into the phone after she practically screamed the question only made the girl's heart clench in worry.

"What does it say?"

The repeated question that really makes the reality of the situation fall on your chest.

With the simple question a million reasons can be told. Each not only harming the people in the conversation, but the rest of the family and the person that isn't even here to help. The answer here is vital, it's what everyone focuses on for their next lifespan. Ultimately creating a new bloodline that will hopefully continued forever, and or, creating a person to carry on with the family name.

A heavy moment of silence was passed between them.

"I'm pregnant."

By this point, any confidence that the girl did have is disappeared from her body, making her turn her head from the phone to hide the burning tears on her rosy cheeks.

She couldn't let her mom know she was crying, that would only start up another round of questions that nobody wanted to answer or ask.

Another lengthy silence.

"What are you going to do; what am I going to do?"

One person was mad.

One person was sad.

And one person was behind bars.

"I-I... don't know."

A thousand words could explain how a new fear was put in her stomach, growing and growing until the girl thought she might get swallowed by it; making her life change in every possible way, starting with her body, then her friends, then her family, then her home; over a matter she had no control over, but wished desperately she could return to that night to fix her problems.

But only one word will do:
Regret