Epilouge

In the darkness of night, in a building among the untouched by destruction, two people met.

"We're the last ones..." one said, hushed, to the other, "Ross, Barney, Ant, Jordan, Ty, Ryan....that vigilante group that escaped from Ross and Barney's Mill have found all of the other bases. They've rescued the survivors, and killed our comrades."

"Don't worry.." the other said, "I have a new plan, a final plan. I will create one last mill, and I'll make sure that we'll harvest more Despair than the remaining fools can handle."

"How do we do that?" The other asked, "how-"

"We'll bring in some... special guests." The second figure responded, "not just from the YouTube area, but... somewhere else..."

Walking over to a dark screened computer, the two turned it on and the second one pulled up a page.

"Here?" The first one who had spoken asked, "why here of all places."

"They will help amp up the Despair... don't you think?" The other asked.

"I suppose..." First said,"but to get as much as we can, we should try to bring back someone who has already been through our Despair before."

"There are many choose from..." Other said.

"Oh, I already have someone in mind." First replied, "she was one of the first to escape..."

"Ah, yes..." said Other, "and finally, we could add a child and his mother. That would be truly Despairing if either of them died."

"I like the way you think." First replied, "come, let's go create the list of ... guests for our greatest Despair Mill yet!"

The two people walked off, leaving the computer open to the page they had been looking at. On the top left corner, the logo of the site was outlined in orange and white. One word.

Wattpad

A/N- I hope you guys enjoyed the second book. I have decided that the series will be a trilogy, so the first chapter of the third and final book will be out as soon as I can get it. Thank you for all of your support! I love you guys, and I appreciate all my readers, ghost or not, because it really helps. You guys are all so great!
~Lizzie <3