Big suprise

The next day I found it strange not to be Justin waking me but rather the nurse, but to clear he is busy. The physiotherapist arrived around 11am, waited for Justin in the hall until 11am, did not want to go alone, but he never showed up again. The physiotherapy went very well, the doctor says that if I continue in a few months I can walk again. But it was strange that Justin did not come. Did he give up on me? Did he get enough of the cripple. Nor can I blame him for his life. I went back to the room where I was reading a book. Suddenly the door opened, it was my younger brother. How is it possible that he lives in Australia? He ran to me and threw himself at me, staying there. Behind him came Justin as he sat down in the chair beside my bed.
J:This is the reason why I didn't come today.I heard the other day when we were on the plane how much you missed John so he brought it to you.
H:Thank you, Justin. I really missed this little guy, you have helped me so much, I do not know if I will ever be able to return everything you have done for me.
J: You do not have to thank Hails, a smile of yours pays for everything.
I smiled, he is the one that makes me laugh.
After a little while, little John had already fallen asleep, and Justin too, it was the moment when I saw Justin sleeping as something on my chest began to move very quickly. I do not know what this new feeling I'm feeling for Justin. But it makes me feel good.