Wending

I was in the hotel room when Justin came in and told me to put on a white thing, I was a bit confused, but I did. After dressing he took me to the beach, when we arrived there was a path of flowers in front of us and an altar a little further away.
H:Justin what is this?
J:Our wending.
After he said that this was our marriage I was in shock, I never thought of getting married like this, without a wedding dress and without having planned anything. But I was so happy that these thoughts came out of my head. As we were walking several people were sitting in chairs and a photographer kept taking pictures of us. When we got there the priest said all the formalities, and finally the part of the wedding vows arrived.
J:Hails, these months with you have been the best months of my life, you taught me to see life differently, thank you for letting me help you and thinking that we would not be getting married if I had not run over you. The moment I saw you with another man my heart broke in pieces. Promise me one thing my love, never leave me.
H:Justin, first wants to say thank you for everything, thank you for helping me and never giving up on me, you were my only hope, I think if you had never helped me I was still in that hospital and not walking. Months later you also did not give up on me and you helped me when I was trapped by that crazy person, you only do me good. And I apologize if I ever made a mistake with you. So thank you and I hope you never leave me too.
After we have said the votes, it is time to say yes.
P:Hailey Rhode Baldwin, you accept Justin Drew Bieber to share life?
H:Yes.
P:Justin Drew Bieber, you accept Hailey Rhode Baldwin to share life?
P:You can kiss the bride.
And so we were kissing, in a different way, in a way with more love. Now I was happy with my Justin, with my husband.