Chapter 1: Escape

(There will be changes that I will address in later chapters like the weapons, y/n will have two new, but you will keep the sword. The two new weapons were added because new challenges of fighting needs new weapons,here are the new weapons)

 The two new weapons were added because new challenges of fighting needs new weapons,here are the new weapons)

(This weapon will use high ex bullets)

(You have two of these for hand to hand combat)Deep in the forest of the kingdom of vale was a secret that has been hidden from every military eyes, a test lab that was made with the intention of creating soldiers using children of war

Deep in the forest of the kingdom of vale was a secret that has been hidden from every military eyes, a test lab that was made with the intention of creating soldiers using children of war. But one day that changes.

The lab was stocked with research scientists however one of them has been focusing on one certain subject that has been a complex situation for the past ten years after he prevented the death of a huntress during a combat test when he was nine years old.

Scientist pov (recording) code name: Fox

During a test to see how y/n can face against the Grimm he stumbled across a huntress who was wounded and dying, he treated her wounds and carried her to a nearby town, we had to send a PMC squad to extract him from the town hospital before anyone else could ask questions about what happened. We found that the huntress he saved was one Summer Rose, she is now alive and with her family in Patch but a contact of ours has told us that she had a desire to find the child who saved her that day, nothing a fake death record couldn't fix so that is one problem solved. Y/n has been showing signs of improvement in his skills with the sword he has favored for combat, he also has shown a interest in new challenges for fighting as after the incident, even after ten years of battling other test subjects he still clings towards new challenges. (cuts to static) One of our test runs, a demolitions run had a miscalculation in the detonation radius and many of the subject in the run were crushed under debris, subject fox had survived but he was left with broken bones and crushed organs to the point that he couldn't work anything in his body. The rest of the other scientists didn't believe it was worth it but when I showed them the exoskeleton and its potential with y/n. The process was a go, even after ten years with the exoskeleton subject fox is now in a crying state because none of us can find out what to do with him after every test we did to him. He was fitted with a new stealth camo device for more silent missions but there is nothing else to improve. Audio file:015, doctor Samuel Warden, topic: subject Fox

No ones pov
The labs scientists were performing a test for an EMP weapon, everything was going well but something went wrong when it detonated. The blast left everything unusable and it became a race against the clock when the found out that the containment unit for subject fox was fried.

Y/n pov
It was cold and dark but then the door to the box I was in opened, I saw a red light turn on and off in the halls through the glass and the people were running around yelling "don't let subject fox escape" and then the doors of the whole room opened, I went through and a guard ran to me trying to  hit me but I grabbed him and broke his neck, the body was limb and I went through each hall killing anyone who could prove to be a challenge but the all failed. It felt like minutes but I found a room that held my weapons, the blade was still clean and the sheath was undamaged, I adjusted the sheath with my armor waist to lock on then I saw two weapons that had never seen lay in a case, there was a large revolver with an extended handle and when I flipped the handle up the gun switched into a glaive knife, it was unique so I put it on the back of my utility belt. The second weapon I saw were two black and grey bracelets, I put one on and the skeletal like fingers extended to my hand and knuckle with a handle for me to grip, these were knuckle dusters then three claws came out of the knuckles, this was useful so I put one the second pair and they retracted to their inactive state. I took a look in the mirror and saw that my exoskeleton was the same as it was, black and red with a dull grey helmet and the one red eye that was in the center with the two slited eyes on the side.

Time skip scientist pov

Subject fox was free and he was looking for weapons, a camera footage became online and we saw that the subject found his weapon and took two other weapons that belonged to two of the previous test subjects, he was looking for the rest of the scientist that made him the way he his now, the pmc guards were being sent to stop him but everyone of the was cut down and the halls were being covered in there blood and inner organs and their screams were echoing outside the room, everyone including Samuel warden became terrified of what will happen when he comes through the door, then we heard the door open and there stood subject fox ready to kill.

Y/n pov

They were all here, the people who turned me into the soldier they wanted are now in one spot ready to know and see what they created and forgot. I charged at one with my sword, he was sliced in half and now on the floor then screams roared as the others witnessed and the one by one I killed every single one of them until one man was left, Samuel warden the man who was in charge of making me the thing I am and now he will die. I grab him and toss him into the computers, he is weak now he tries to run so I break his legs he tried crawl so I grabbed his arms and broke them, he couldn't move anymore so I grab his body and drag it to the others and I begin to burn his body and the rest of the other decapitated bodies then I destroyed any information that I could find, then I leave that lab. After I burn anything those people had I walk through the halls looking for the exit I then found it surrounded by the PMC guards these scientists hired before, they had no idea what will happen, I charge at the killing each one at a time and the door that led to the outside was right in front of me I slice the controls and it opens, I activate my stealth camo, now I am now free and I will find a new challenge whether it will be human or Grimm.

Here is how the fight to the exist looked like. ( skip to 0:24 if you want)

That is all for this chapter and I will try to make it better when I write his encounters with the people of beacon and as well as more detail about the testings y/n went through for the past ten years as flashbacks in the next chapters. Also a few things I want talk about for what I will do for the next chapters.

1- the escape of y/ n happens a few weeks before the events of RWBY and he may save the fall maiden Amber because of the challenge he saw in Mercury, Emerald and Cinder. In short, he will interfere with the events of RWBY in order to find the challenge he seeks.

2- I haven't decided if y/n will be paired with anyone, let me know if you guys want that or not.

3- y/n will have the PMC chase after him since he killed there highest employers and killed a bunch of their soldiers and the name of the PMC is Nightfall.

If you guys have any questions about this story or ideas you want to talk about then just list them and I will look over them.