Chapter 4: Confessions

No ones pov

There in the forest stood The Fox, Qrow branwen and Raven branwen. They stood looking at each other trying to see what they must do at this moment.

Y/n pov

"What do you two want?"

Raven: I have been keeping tracking of you Fox, ever since an accident ten years ago the PMC Nightfall has been acting in acts of attacks that have resulted in certain children going missing but most importantly they have attacked both the Atlas military and a tribe that left all of them dead except for me. A few months ago I have gotten a hold on some of their documents that talk about their child soldier projects and so I sought out your connection to them.

"Alright then, (points to qrow) what about you?

Qrow: The headmaster of beacon academy has sent me to find you and find out why you saved the huntresses Summer Rose and Amber Autumn and as well as your interference with the beacon initiation.

"Hmm, I can answer yours question first qrow, I saved this Summer Rose because I was sent on a test to know combat around the grimm, but she saw me and I had to get rid of her and bringing her to that hospital was the better option. As for this Amber you mentioned, the people who ambushed her seemed to be very skilled and powerful to take her down, I wanted a challenge and they were my best bet at that time, and my presence in this initiation had the same purpose, I wanted a challenge.

Qrow pov

This guy seemed to be more cryptic than Ozpin himself, but he doesn't seem to care about harming others unless provoked,
I might as well bring him to Ozpin if we want more answers.

" I'm need you to come with me Fox, the headmaster wants to ask you some questions.

Y/n pov

"This Ozpin he speaks of seems to be very concerned about how I came to be noticed and he sounds like he isn't telling the rest of why he wants me, I better go if I want to find out what else there is."

"Alright then, lead on."

Raven pov

"Well this was a waste of my time even more now that he just agreed to go to Ozpin."

The Fox: You will come with us as well

I turn to face him. "What makes you think I will go with you two?"

Fox: You wanted information about Nightfall, I have info and this Ozpin seems to have info as well, also I know the location of their test labs here in the kingdom. If want that info it could be better if you come with us.

This one is a crafty one, "Alright then, I'll go but let's head back my way.

I open a portal and have them both enter with me and head to ozpin's office.

Ozpin pov

Qrow hasn't reported back yet, I called Ironwood after he left and it seemed like he was both satisfied and un satisfied about this discovery. He showed up with miss Schnee, almost demanding answers about my choice to bring the Fox.

Ironwood: Ozpin, I have considered your actions and decisions about what we have done before, but why bring that man here, he could be a spy for Nightfall.

"James I understand your concern but in order to turn the tides we need to find a new help that can be most beneficial to our cause.

Ironwood: I understand that but this could prove to be a bad idea Ozpin.