12-IRL

Cole sat on the couch in his apartment. He was waiting for Willow to finish with her makeup.

"You almost done?" He called.

"Yes!" Willow called back. Cole stood up and walked into the bathroom. Willow was putting on her mascara and Cole laughed.

"What? Have you never seen a woman put on her mascara?" Her eyes were wide as they could go and her mouth was open too.

"I haven't. Woman are weird." Cole said before walking out. Willow finished her mascara and put on some lipstick before walking out. She stood in front of Cole, who was engrossed in his phone. She cleared her throat. Cole looked up and smiled.

"You look gorgeous babe."

"Thanks. You ready?"

"Yeah." Cole stood up and grabbed Willow's hand. They walked hand in hand to the elevator. When the doors opened they let go and walked outside to Willow's car.

When the reached the studio where their interview was being held everyone else was already there.

"You're late." KJ said when he saw them. Cole shrugged and Willow just smiled.

"Hi and welcome back. I'm Cindy Barker and tonight we have some of the cast of Riverdale with us. How are you guys?"

"We're fabulous." Madelaine said, smiling at the camera.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves and tell us who you play on the show?" Everyone nodded and KJ went first.

"I'm KJ Apa and I play Archie Andrews."

"I'm Lili Reinhart and I play Betty Cooper."

"Madelaine Petsch and I play Cheryl Blossom."

"Camila Mendes and I'm Veronica Lodge."

"I'm Cole Sprouse and I play Jughead Jones."

"I'm Willow Apa and I'm Gina Lipton." Willow moved slightly closer to Cole who grabbed her hand.

"So what can we expect from season three?" Cindy asked. Everyone mimed zipping their lips. The audience and Cindy laughed.

"Alright then. Next question. KJ and Madelaine this one is for you. Everyone is dying to know. Are you two dating?" KJ laughed and shook his head.

"No. I have my eyes on someone else." Madelaine nodded too.

"Ooh! And who is the lucky lady?" KJ shook his head.

"A mystery. And speaking of mysteries, Willow you recently started dating someone. Do we get to know who your mystery man is? Are you ready to tell?" Willow looked up at Cole who nodded. Willow smiled. Cole held up their hands.

"Cole is my mystery man." Willow said.

"Well congratulations. How long have you two been together?"

"Four months." Cole told Cindy. Everyone except KJ stared at the two in shock. When Cindy had collected herself she said,

"I'm going to say that by the looks on everyone's faces none of you knew."

"We knew they were dating. We just didn't realize they had been for so long." Camila said.

"Actually I've known since they started dating." KJ said and raised his hand.

"Now I'm just offended that you didn't tell us sooner." Madelaine said, playfully glaring at Cole and Willow.

"He's my brother. I couldn't keep it from him." Willow said in defense.

"Well this is certainly a twist on things." Cindy said, "I hope this relationship lasts longer than your last one."

"Me too." Willow said.

"What actually happened?" Cindy asked. Willow's face went from shocked to mad in .00 seconds.

"That's between me and him." Cindy gave Willow the fakest smile possible.

"Of course, but could we have just a few of the details?" Willow stood up abruptly.

"No! How dare you! That is personal information on a need to know basis and you," she jabbed a finger in Cindy's direction, "Most definitely do not need to know." Then she turned and stormed of the stage.

"Obviously Willow needs to cool down for a few minutes, but we'll be back right after this." The show cut to commercial and Cole and went after Willow. He looked everywhere he thought she might be, until the only places he hadn't looked was the women's restroom. Sighing he pushed the door open and walked in. Willow was the only person in the bathroom. She was standing in front of the mirrors, gripping the edge of the sink so hard her knuckles were white. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Are you okay?" Willow nodded and let go of the sink.

"Yeah, I just . . . needed to leave before I slapped her."

"Nobody would have blamed you." He told her burying his nose in her hair.

"Maybe, but the last thing I need is something else for people to throw in my face." Cole chuckled and kissed her cheek. Willow let herself fall against Cole's chest. She sighed.

"We should probably go back out." Cole whispered. Willow nodded and turned to face Cole. She pushed herself onto her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his.

"If we must." She finally answered. She took Cole's hand in hers and they left the bathroom shocking a poor stage hand as they did. The interview was supposed to start in less than a minute, but Cole and Willow shared a look and walked away from the stage. Trying to stifle their laughter as they ran from the building, hand in hand they went to get lunch.